CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

It's Time !!! Glamis Call Out!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006 | 10:27 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default It's Time !!! Glamis Call Out!

OK this king of the hill stuff has had its toll on me!!!!
You guys sit here in chat and go at it over and over calling each other out for a hill and a timeslip, where is the fun in going in a straight line or just up a little hill wide open while you sit on your butt for a few seconds?
You guys wanna impress me ???
lets hit Glamis Dunes!!!! YEAH Gecko to Bordmanville last one there is the Beer Biotch and buys all the beer even though its Bud on Draft (They have Coors Light in Cans FatHolly) and has to wear a dress riding back to camp in shame!!!!

Yeah lets see these big bore,top end revving expensive part monsters handle in the dunes for a fast 20 min ride over chopped whoops, 12 to 15 ft drop offs,soft sand hills that your feet sink 1 1/2 when stepped on, these aint like Oregon dunes or Pismo or Dumont, in fact the fastest guys I seen are on 250r 4 traxs and 3 wheelers with suspension mods and only a pipe.
I think its not the quad its the rider! The one with the Bigger Huevos wins!!!
Think about it you HPR guys you can finally spank ERBE's AZZ in his own back yard and shut me up!!
so lets plan a trip!!!

Old 10-11-2006 | 10:38 PM
Pro Rider

2big chassis 730 nitrous against rcoop chassis straight motor

Old 10-11-2006 | 11:18 PM
|
Pro Rider

And Ohhh bring your own GPS! I'm not going back looken for your sorry lost azz's becuse you couldnt keep up on the ride!!!

Old 10-11-2006 | 11:42 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Gecko is for SISSIES. When you leave from there give me a call and I'll head out from wash 7.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Out where the cavemen camp.

I had been invited down to Glamis the weekend of the 21st-22nd but had to turn down the offer because I'd already scheduled Journey/Def Leppard for this weekend and Dumont for Halloween weekend. Disneyland has decorated for Halloween for the first time in 51 years so the wife has me by the nads for that weekend and I will be enjoying myself in her company then.

Sounds like a fun ride though. I need to hook up with yourself and FatHolly so you guys can introduce me to this bar and grill I keep hearing so much about but can never find. Pair A Dice...

Old 10-11-2006 | 11:46 PM
|
Pro Rider

I thought Def/Journey were on the 14 at the old Glenn helen?

Old 10-11-2006 | 11:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Lets "GET IT" with the pair "a" dice lets get this game rolling and erebeds650 i fear no whoops !!!!!!! I have friends with 'helicopters'[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:01 AM
|
Pro Rider

I want some of these fast HPR guys Come'on DSnut lets go riding!!! you can bring your Raptor! Glenn bringing the shee, see if we can get RCoop to come on down!
Az I dont mind teh whoop, its those over shot dunes ya know the 30 plus drop offs, I sound like a disney cartoon going over them YaaahoooooOOOooooooooooo thud! and you land while your quad try to bury you.

Lets see Im open at this time till further notice the weekends
Oct 21 28
Nov 04 10 25
Dec 02 09 16
Jan 06 13 20 27

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:04 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
I thought Def/Journey were on the 14 at the old Glenn helen?
Yes, this Saturday. The 21st is when I was invited to Glamis but have to be dragged kicking and screaming to Disneyland to see the Halloween decorations! YIPEE. Then Dumont on the 28th. Glamis anytime after that...

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:06 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

nov 2.3.4.5 is the weekend of planetsand westcoast i will busy up threw then but im open after that. lets put this together.

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

OK, I heard my name being called out and I was like oh hell yea... ERBE is speaking my language. Last one back from Mexico has to wear a dress and be the beer biotch all night... and if you get caught by the federales or banditos, you might have to be their biotch all night.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I don't care how fast your bike is you better be able to hit it hard when some of Mexico's finest are after you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Yes, I drink silver bullet cans, what the hell is wrong with that? Buttwieper????? Where I'm from they call that poopfunny, cause well, it'll make ya... well you know.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I feel ya on the timeslip callout deal... I don't drag race... I'm too girthy to win... what I can do is rip through the dunes, repping the DS. I ride with every kind of bike out there, from cherry 250R's and Banshee's to every 450 on the market. You know what... no one even talks about who their favorite builder is. We just ride. All they know is the beast on the DS can rip the **** out of it. It's like the d@mn 8th wonder of the world seeing 850lbs of man and machine ripping next to a bunch of little guys.LOL

On to the season... I've got another 2 weeks of class and then you all can find me at Buttercup, usually in the second or third sets. We camp past Midway, at the bottom of the hill.

Last, I say this in the most polite way possible... LETS ALL SHUT THE F@CK UP AND RIDE BIOTCHES!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
IT'S ON!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: It's Time !!! Glamis Call Out!