CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

It's Time !!! Glamis Call Out!

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:08 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default It's Time !!! Glamis Call Out!

Holly on my wavelength!!!!! Tiered of you Time slip cranky ladies, lets hit the dunes!!!

Hey Hey Hey thats a happy place Ace and at 50 bucks head ya better be smiling, or do what I used to do , Um say honey Ill be right back in hours, then take the monorail to the D hotel hit the bar a few shots then come back all is well see and all happy !!

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:09 AM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!

That sounds like a fun ride. Like always it looks like my timing is off.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I will be at Glamis from November 19th to the 24th.....

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Will someone help me if Im 2slow to keep up!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:12 AM
|
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheStir
That sounds like a fun ride. Like always it looks like my timing is off.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I will be at Glamis from November 19th to the 24th.....

I might be out there Glenn Turkey weekend!!!
And get sized for a dress, oh make sure DSnut gets fitted also! Nuthing fancy unless yiou feel like wearing heels

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
Sounds like a fun ride though. I need to hook up with yourself and FatHolly so you guys can introduce me to this bar and grill I keep hearing so much about but can never find. Pair A Dice...
MMMMMMMM, breakfast bowls... yes our paths will have to cross at Pair-A-Dice. I'll be there all of Thanksgiving Week... well not at Pair-A-Dice, but at Buttercup.... hey wait if I camped at Pair-A-Dice I could save myself a trip every morning.... hmmmmm (note to self... consider camping at Pair-A-Dice)

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:13 AM
Trailblazer

Just got back from there on Monday.
The crowds were small and the dunes were Smooooooth.
Camped in the washes and did the Boardmanville Biscuits and gravy breakfast mmm mmm.
If you can get there before Halloween then do it before the crowds tear up the sand.
The weather out there is awesome.
I will be back for Halloween With my bomb and my brother on his 720 rap.
Se ya in the dunes.

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:14 AM
|
Pro Rider

Awww Breakfast Pizza at the Glamis store!!! And Manly drinks like the Man of wars at the bar!!
OK im going next weekend, the DS wont be done, but Ill dail in the LT500-Oh the DS will be going, I just dont have teh time to tear it apart yet, finishing the 250r 4 trx then the Blaster then the Mojave, the DS

Old 10-12-2006 | 02:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Now you're talkin' my language. . . DUNIN' (I guess really more desert racing).

Only problem is I'ld run all you sissy's over on my way back after eating my Breakfast Bowl while all you drag-racin' types were still trying to figure out how to get your bike past third-gear. Enjoy your lunch, I guess I could take the trip twice just to make it fair.

My gears are taller than your gears! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Dang. . . after all these years on the forums I finally get to talk some Chit. . . all this bottled-up for so long. . . Man, that felt good! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006 | 02:52 AM
|
Pro Rider

Dune me say it!!!! Need to get these High Horsed Hill Racers on some humble ground! Come on folks!!! only Bomber has stepped up! its just some sissy la la dunes and running what 12 to 15 miles of running hard through the dunes!

Old 10-12-2006 | 03:54 AM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

i would go if i lived closer, always wanted to ride at glamis.

Quick Reply: It's Time !!! Glamis Call Out!