CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

IM"A GONNA TELL YA"LL A LITTLE STORY

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 10:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default b]IM"A GONNA TELL YA"LL A LITTLE STORY[/b]

I won't blame you if you don't want too read this because im the worlds worst typest but here gose. I swear its the truth.Well here gose i was done at my shop this afternoon still a little early. So i decided why not i dug out the big girl.well i know what your thinking the monorail no the big girl is is my pami pirahana bike i know its confusing so let me explain all my bikes where in one shop at the same time and some one in marker wrote.
AZ's BIG GIRL on my pami. And "Pretty girl" on alishas pami and "YEA BABY" On the monorail i guess too tell them apart during tear down so thats what we call them. Anyways back too my story.I decided it was time to up the annie i installed a very big nos jet in her.She has been runnnig a 15 hit and running 5's @ full weight and no special setup so i more than doubled the hit.Well all that was left to do now was to test her i decide to take her to the mesa off fortuna rd in yuma.I loaded her in the back of my ford f2fiddy which is a beach she's lifted 8" with 37 Xterrains any way's i got .I then drove her up and down the mesa looking for. a good run area with out much luck so i decided to ask the locals.I pulled up to a truck where there was a half dozen bikes setting and asked a hispanic guy if they new where there was a good enough area to test the bike.He tilted his head back so he could see out from under the 6" wide bandanna he was wearing and say's DUUDE YOU CAN RUN RIGHT THREW HERE ESSAY!!! I thought cool i hoped out kicked the sand said this will work he said hold up essay i will let everyone know what your up too aparrently he knew everyone there.Any way's he did excatly what he said he would He walked out into the middle of the crowd and tilts his head back to see the crowd. And proclaims this is my new friend hes going to test his bike stay the F%$K out of his way or he will run you over.Well it was a tad awkward but oh well i uloaded my bike from my truck started it up and did a few last minute adjustments.Just then a a young man walks up and say's essay ill run you but i only run for titles as he points at his white crf450 with white one graphics i very politely told him young man you don't want any of this too which the whole crowd kind of snickerd...This kind of embarrased the kid so he got a tad sparky so i told him ok let me warm her up. NOW Visulize this a black ds cut fenders dragseat(she looks like a cafe races on 4 wheels) nos bottle in plain view and 14 paddle tripple buff haulers.Well i pulled up too the end of the crowd let her warm up a tad more them staged her i pulled her out of neut. into third gear reved her to 6500 hit the throttle and nos at the same time and man she pounded the ground so hard president bush declared a hightend state of emerg. he thought japan was at it again.But meanwhile the best ride i have had on a ds in a long time.I made my run came rolling back up to the crowd told the young man let me clean out my pants and were in it.To which the kid said F@#K you essay wait until i get my cus's banshee then we will run i told him i don't blame you bud we will wait.Just then his Uncle jumps in and pushes the kid to the ground and tells him you bet you race him or im loading you bike.Needles to say i pounded him into the ground.But i thought this could get ugly so i had a plan sure enough when i got back too my truck his uncle was telling him he had to give the bike up so i put my plan into action.I told him thats not the way it works here in america if i had wanted a honda i would have bought a honda.
I want a cash pay out all there jaws dropped i went on to explain i wanted a bottle of DON JULIO SPECIAL RESERVE its a 380 dollar bottle of tequila.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] anyway's the boy agreed and all ended well.As i was loading my bike to go the uncle came over to me and thanked me for leaving his nephew with his pride gave me his card and told me he would also give me a homeboy hookup on any stero euipment i wanted for my truck.Turns out he owns a chain of audio stores in mexico and one in yuma.
GO FIGURE I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO PUT A STERO IN MY TRUCK[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] LIFES GOOD[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default IM"A GONNA TELL YA"LL A LITTLE STORY

LOL Lucky they didnt make AZ tacos [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2006, 12:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

My hubby grew up in AZ and while we were reading that we were thinking it was gonna be a whole different outcome. I am glad it turned out in your favor.

Man you scared the Crap out of us. Good Job.

Old 10-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

hey essay do you think we will both fit on your ranger. now thats the fun im talking about.

Old 10-15-2006, 10:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

YES BUDDY.... it will hold me you and two 120 Quart ice chest. umbrella and chairs we will be just like the beverly hill billies.
2-ice chest 1-beer 1-food [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I don't like starving my guest.

Old 10-15-2006, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
It's official, I've been duning for over 30 years.

" she pounded the ground so hard president bush declared a hightend state of emerg."
AZ, you crack me up!!! Great story.

Old 10-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

Man that read like a dime store novel great read.... LMAO

Old 10-21-2006, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2006, 02:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good story AZ!.............That was a very smart way to handle that situation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]