CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 01:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Ok, Tracy?

You know I respect you but could you stop trying to neuter us?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Ron

lol
I am not calling you a girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I really do want the DS to go places I really do. I want it to kick everyones butt. I just don't like the fighting and I know what guys have to do. But really like I said before work together for the same goal and not against and we will get alot further. That is it.

So I guess nobody wants to help me make my Preddy go fast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] O well I guess that will be up to me and Seth. Better watch out I may take you down.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now you girls go to bed. OOPS.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
Ok, Tracy?

You know I respect you but could you stop trying to neuter us?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Ron

lol
I am not calling you a girl.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I really do want the DS to go places I really do. I want it to kick everyones butt. I just don't like the fighting and I know what guys have to do. But really like I said before work together for the same goal and not against and we will get alot further. That is it.

So I guess nobody wants to help me make my Preddy go fast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] O well I guess that will be up to me and Seth. Better watch out I may take you down.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Now you girls go to bed. OOPS.
We are going to accomplish the goal..............by ourselves if we have to....but it doesn't have to be that way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I will say it one more time........we are moving forward. No one is stopping him from doing what we are doing. I welcome it because if something goes wrong I would much rather have him win than a YFZ............

Old 10-17-2006, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider

Now the question that I have to ask?
Im reading this right Choose and DSnut are privateer's ?
Or are they riding for The Bom and HPR Factory?? Not just for this call out I mean for any other races?
Well if they are this takes all the fun out of it.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:24 AM
Pro Rider
Is always changing bikes.

dsnut is teamed up with horsepower reasearch and the bom is choose's engine builder.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah but what Im asking is who is paying for the Motor Bills and Frame Mods the rider or the factory?.

I mean lets face it these guys are at all the time, Choose said here Ill put money down, to a privateer thats a bit a cash for race, yes this is a grudge match and I would like to see this end, now you want them to wait till next year for Planet Sand? No a grudge match on stock bore is a great way to settle thisbetween these 2.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BBR650
dsnut is teamed up with horsepower reasearch and the bom is choose's engine builder.

This is correct. I don't pilot anything except my Raptor at the dunes. I bet I can't hang on to a 4.0 bike, lol. Randall and Eric pilot. I help facilitate and organize. That is my area[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey Scott, if it is me you really want to race, I would be happy to meet you at one of the Sandmountains in the spring or summer and race you up the hill. I would have to ride a Rappy though since that is all I currently own.

Utah would be good since it is between us. I don't have NOS though so I guess it would only be fair to run all motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].............Hell, I don't care.....go ahead and run NOS.

How does best 20 out of 30 passes sound?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It would be some fun riding anyway[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

DSNUT, first things first, since you have continually declinded my offer, we have established that you are ALL BLOW AND NO GO and the whole "ATV COMMUNITY" is now able to see this on an open forum. Thanks for clarifying this for the masses.

Ron, I want to engage you as a person now. I want to find some sort of "true" intentions in the comments you made during the past couple of posts. I really want to believe what your saying when you say "WE" could all move forward together. I have spoke my piece/peace in the On-Dunes forum, so now everybody know's exactly where I stand. I like what I hear coming out of your side of the team. If you are speaking for the whole "Team" so be it. I would like nothing more than this whole "TEAM" to be united once again. But, only time will tell.

You guys look at me in the same light I look at you and Randall. I honestly think this is where the division has occured. Im just as cocky, sly and stubborn as the both of you. I can bite back and attack when there is blood in the water just as good as you two. But, Im a stand alone kind of guy. I never expect anything more than what I pay for. Sure, THEBOM built this motor, but Im not going to use THEBOM as a crutch in this call-out against you or anybody else for that matter. MrMeaner has already stated, the bikes will do the talking. I dont need to be part of a "Team" to know I have some of the greatest assets surrounding me at any race I attend.

Erbe, Im not part of a race team. I'am who I'am. Me and the Spiderbike.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BBR650
Hey Scott, if it is me you really want to race, I would be happy to meet you at one of the Sandmountains in the spring or summer and race you up the hill. I would have to ride a Rappy though since that is all I currently own.

Utah would be good since it is between us. I don't have NOS though so I guess it would only be fair to run all motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].............Hell, I don't care.....go ahead and run NOS.

-------------------------
2005 DS650 <------------------------------------Hey whats this Ron??????
2006 Raptor 700R (White)
2006 Raptor 700R (Also White)
2006 Raptor 1000R (Yellow/Black)
2004 Dodge Diesel 4x4 4-door (Pulls the ToyBox Around)
2005 30' ToyHauler (Holds all the Toys)
1988 Daytona Shelby Z T-top Stage III (Daily Driver) <--Thought you sold this on E Bay?

You need to change your signature BSnut

Old 10-17-2006, 10:58 AM
Pro Rider

Scott I think you should just let this lay and let his punk a$$ keep running his mouth and not giving anyone credit for what they have done. Considering he claims he couldnt ride a low 4 bike makes me wonder why he questions anybody elses acomplishments in the first place. DSnut until you do anything worth a da*n yourself keep your bashing to yourself and all your nut hugger friends.

Old 10-17-2006, 11:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott,

There you go making things up again. I never declined your challenge and I won't until we make a decision as a team. Once we decide, I will let you know.

Our team is busting tail to make the necessary advancements to accomplish the win at 4sws and at Planet Sand. I don't have to be serious about "We" including "You"...........You do. It is you that has to change what you are doing to be on board.

I know, ..........you said you were just as stubborn as I am so I don't expect you to change. The bottom line is, we have the combined resources and skill sets to do what we are working toward........with or without you.

GOOD people who want what we want are essential to success. I welcome their moral support, physical and financial contributions......But you, Scott, and a couple others who have shown us over the past few months that you despise us and want us to fail are not welcome until you do what it takes to convince us you have changed.

That is it. We can't afford to have people working along side us that are secretly or blatently wanting to undercut our efforts. You wonder why most of this team has left this forum? It is because of this kind of thread and the person behind it.

You might think running us off is a victory for you but it means the Can-Am victories at 4sws and Planet Sand are leaving you to. We are going to win for all those who really support Can-Am and us, but you will never share in that victory because in your heart you will always oppose us.

Good luck with the Spiderbike, Scott. I will let you know what the team decides as far as your challenge. Btw, who are you proposing to escrow the money for the runs? That will make a difference as well as to what we decide[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] There is still another incentive that i want from you if we decide to do this and that involves you and the ATV forums.

Ron

Quick Reply: Choosetolose04 v/s DSNUT..........