CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Red River ARK the 4th of NOV

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red River ARK the 4th of NOV

I have a 10mil wanting to run me on planetsand for $2500. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
I have a 10mil wanting to run me on planetsand for $2500. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

choose come on up and race me

Old 11-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing

choose come on up and race me
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006, 05:08 AM
Pro Rider

The weather is looking better for the 4th. Projected mid 60's now and clear.

Old 11-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider

The Longview bunch will be there

Old 11-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Pro Rider

Updates??????????

Old 11-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Pro Rider

Well we had a good time. Me and Winneson went to do some tuning. The track was great and they have some neww thing that really gets it smooth. I didnt really keep up with anyone elses times. I was busy playing with my setup and Winnesons. Ive got a pretty bad side case leak that keeps showing up. Anyway playing with tires and shock Ive been shooting for the 4s. I started off running a few 5.0s and with some pressure changes ran a couple of 4.9s and a couple of 4.8s. This temperature kept dropping and my alky setup doesnt like the cool weather. I never sprayed the nitrous as with the cool weather the bottle wouldnt warm up. Im happy with a 4.8 on all motor with a cool temp. Ive got a bit more I can get out of her. Then Ill hit the Nitrous. Chris did great on his first time with his new 686. His times were almost the same as mine. He started with 5.0s and ran some 4.9s and 4.8s. All and all we had fun and some fast quads. Dollarbillz had his drag framed Raptor there and it looked like a handful with no wheelybar. The track was awesome thanks to Bob and the guys. They said they are having a big run in 2 weeks. Ive got to get a wheelybar the track was hooking great

Old 11-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
Well we had a good time. Me and Winneson went to do some tuning. The track was great and they have some neww thing that really gets it smooth. I didnt really keep up with anyone elses times. I was busy playing with my setup and Winnesons. Ive got a pretty bad side case leak that keeps showing up. Anyway playing with tires and shock Ive been shooting for the 4s. I started off running a few 5.0s and with some pressure changes ran a couple of 4.9s and a couple of 4.8s. This temperature kept dropping and my alky setup doesnt like the cool weather. I never sprayed the nitrous as with the cool weather the bottle wouldnt warm up. Im happy with a 4.8 on all motor with a cool temp. Ive got a bit more I can get out of her. Then Ill hit the Nitrous. Chris did great on his first time with his new 686. His times were almost the same as mine. He started with 5.0s and ran some 4.9s and 4.8s. All and all we had fun and some fast quads. Dollarbillz had his drag framed Raptor there and it looked like a handful with no wheelybar. The track was awesome thanks to Bob and the guys. They said they are having a big run in 2 weeks. Ive got to get a wheelybar the track was hooking great

you can say that again lol it was good to see you again i wish i could have come over and talked with you but i was trying everything i could to make a good pass but it never happened i guess im going to have to put a bar on it

Old 11-05-2006, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

It was a great day at the track. The weather could not have been better. Dollar, TXraptor, mrmeaner, Tommy, winneson and BigScary were just a few that came for fun and try different things to get better. Winneson, I wish I kew it was you that was with mrmeaner, sorry I did not get to meet you. I did not know quite a few others that were there and want to say thanks for coming. We are getting the track ready for some big changes as far as lane widening and a even longer dressed up shut down area. The plan right now is to spend the 17th prepping the track for the 18th money races. The schedule so far is to start T & T at 10am and start the racing at 1pm. After the money races are done then back to open T & T until dark. This worked great the last time we did it. We are open for suggestions about how to keep improving.

Old 11-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

Great job Bob.

Quick Reply: Red River ARK the 4th of NOV