CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Red River ARK the 4th of NOV

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 06:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red River ARK the 4th of NOV

Hey, Dollar, what kind of people use bars?

Old 11-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RaptorRRC

well they want let me post what ive alway's said about wheelie bar's but i guess i will be eating my own word's on this one because there is noway to ride this darn thing if the front tire's are allway's in the air unless you just dont give it any gas and i cant do that

Old 11-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Trailblazer

OK, sounds like fun. Where is this place located? How far of a drive from Oklahoma City?

Old 11-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

Here are directions
ENTER TEXARKANA ON I 30.
TAKE HWY 59 EXIT TOWARDS HOUSTON.
TAKE I 549 EXIT TOWARD SHREVEPORT
TAKE SOUTH FOUKE EXIT (exit 16, HWY 71 EXIT)
TURN RIGHT ON HWY 71
TURN LEFT ON HWY 134
TURN RIGHT ON MILLER COUNTY ROAD 8 (BLUE SIGN)
FOLLOW ALL WAY TO RIVER

I would guess about 6 hours from OKC

Old 11-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DollarBillz
Originally posted by: RaptorRRC

well they want let me post what ive alway's said about wheelie bar's but i guess i will be eating my own word's on this one because there is noway to ride this darn thing if the front tire's are allway's in the air unless you just dont give it any gas and i cant do that

Dollar, you are more of a man than most just to attempt to ride that beast without a wheelie bar. So, dont feel bad about throwing a wheelie bar on it when you come to the track. ITs the day and age we live in my friend. The direction of the atv community has taken a slight turn and in order to keep up with the times, you have to adapt to the times. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I cant wait to hear the times it will run on all motor when you throw the bar on it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

thank's

Old 11-08-2006, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider

I was sitting at the line watching Dollar try to control that beast. It was crazy and we were all looking at each other just shaking our heads. That thing is going to put up some awesome times. I felt the same way about the bars but I just ordered one.

Old 11-08-2006, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was doing the same thing, wondering how he was staying on that bucking bad boy. All I know is, after he gets his bar on and, if he decides to go with some nos like he used to that thing will be one of the fastest bikes in the country. It wouldn't supprise me in the least to see some 4.0s or possible even some sub 4s. Good job Dollar as always your ride looks and runs awesome but this time I believe your on your way to pushing people hard to keep up.

Old 11-08-2006, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

thank's guy's yall are going to give me a big head lol well in a couple of week's im headed back down to CP-Customs to have a wheelie bar built for it and do some testing down there maybe craig can get this thing running straight down the track before i put the bottle back on

Old 11-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!

Hey Dollar, I saw pics of your new setup over on PS and it looks really great. I do agree with you on the bar thing, running without it would be way more fun, but consistency goes out the window. Of course on a stock frame with a wheelie bar, consistency sucks too. You'll have the best setup with a frame and a bar. I was thinking that a longer swing arm, a big tire, with a lot less paddle would work well for launching without a bar, like racing at the river/La Dunes etc. Especially if you are racing further than 300ft, like 500ft or so. I may have to try that.

At Sicily, I talked to several people about coming up there and running. It sounds like great place with the river and all. Hope to make it up that way soon.

Quick Reply: Red River ARK the 4th of NOV