CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Originally posted by: Goodsound
Originally posted by: DSNUT
rcoop,

I'm sorry but everything you have ever told us has been a lie. Your words mean nothing at this point....

It really is to bad that we have to feel this way. But the bottom line is rcoop, you havnt brought any proof, or varified any of your info. As a result nobody trusts you, and you have no credibilty. People have went to bat for you and you've done nothing in return. Sorry rcoop, but it is what it is.
Unfortunatly you have made your bed, now you have to lay in it. Their is personalty conflicts on this Forum, but everybody on here has proof that they are out at the tracks and are involved in Sport.

Old 11-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just got off the phone with Mario. He can't get on the forum right now but he offers his support for this move. It looks to me like it is time for rcoop finally to put up after all of his scheming and trashtalk.

Heads up Racing Team - WE SUPPORT WHAT YOU ARE DOING! This is a matter of right and wrong and what you are doing is right in bringing accountability back to this place.

Old 11-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973
I would have to agree with everyone on this rcoop you have yet to show at any race that you said u were going to. The thread about you coming across america topped it off so until you come thru anywhere none of your threads and or comments will carry any substance in anyones eyes.

very true

Old 11-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Pro Rider

I forgot to put ' the' sport. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

man that makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside, the hpr and the headsupracing team coming together like this, you boys have made me proud[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

im gonna give rcoop a chance to redeam himself with you guys. robert stated he got pulled over twice in new mexico, one ticket and one 45 minute lecture. if he post a copy of that ticket would that help his credibility?

Old 11-01-2006, 07:34 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
im gonna give rcoop a chance to redeam himself with you guys. robert stated he got pulled over twice in new mexico, one ticket and one 45 minute lecture. if he post a copy of that ticket would that help his credibility?
But why would you turn around and go home...over a ticket..

Old 11-01-2006, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

maybe, its a start.

lets see it.

Old 11-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Pro Rider

i think there was a statement in there somewhere that his brother died. im not making excuses for him just trying to keep the peace. hell no about the tickets i would stay, i would even stay if my brother died, becouse i know i would be getting alot of stuff when i got home, so i would enjoy the vacation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-01-2006, 07:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i think there was a statement in there somewhere that his brother died. im not making excuses for him just trying to keep the peace. hell no about the tickets i would stay, i would even stay if my brother died, becouse i know i would be getting alot of stuff when i got home, so i would enjoy the vacation[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Allowing him to run around spreading lies and dividing us is the reason we don't have peace. He is going to have to do alot more than produce a ticket.

2Big - I think a lot of you but rcoop needs to answer for himself and step up to Scott's challenge. Holding him accountable will bring peace if you give it a chance.

Quick Reply: THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................