CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006 | 12:23 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................

Originally posted by: cynick
So if I become a member of this team than that puts me on everyones team. That means I never loose. I think I am gonna try to be a member too. What do ya think boys.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Lets keep this thread on track.

We can discuss team memberships on another thread at a later date. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006 | 12:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
Originally posted by: cynick
So if I become a member of this team than that puts me on everyones team. That means I never loose. I think I am gonna try to be a member too. What do ya think boys.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Lets keep this thread on track.

We can discuss team memberships on another thread at a later date. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006 | 04:41 PM
Pro Rider

Main Entry: heads up
Function: interjection
-- used as a warning to look out for danger especially overhead or to clear a passageway

Hmmm not sure how that works for a race team. Anyways you want to do this. Neutral track say Arizona-Richard can you help with this. I tried calling you yesterday to get us a track call me when you get a chance.

No cc limits, any fuel, any power adder, any chassis, best 2 out of 3. Roll off the trailer and run no practice.

$7000 and the bike. Who we choose to hold the money runs the race period. Race gets setup after money is in this persons hands.

Feel free to let me know what you think there.

Old 11-03-2006 | 04:55 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006 | 05:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
-- used as a warning to look out for danger especially overhead or to clear a passageway

Hmmm not sure how that works for a race team. Anyways you want to do this. Neutral track say Arizona-Richard can you help with this. I tried calling you yesterday to get us a track call me when you get a chance.

No cc limits, any fuel, any power adder, any chassis, best 2 out of 3. Roll off the trailer and run no practice.

$7000 and the bike. Who we choose to hold the money runs the race period. Race gets setup after money is in this persons hands.

Old 11-03-2006 | 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

Dang Nut, you must be a historian or something... archiveing this statement for future generations.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Good job!

Old 11-03-2006 | 05:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

As you can see my post is unedited. I just want to make sure the coopster doesn't try to pull any fast ones[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006 | 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old 11-03-2006 | 06:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: DSNUT

COOL..........it looks like we might have a RACE. GOOD LUCK to both partys involved [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006 | 06:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: DSNUT

COOL..........it looks like we might have a RACE. GOOD LUCK to both partys involved [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
ditto........ if ya wanna try hill drags you could go to Little Sahara UT, bring a shovel or 2 and smooth out the woops like they did at labor day on the drag hill side.

Quick Reply: THE CALLOUT OF THE DECADE................