CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Cant Go To Glamis 11/18 Holly!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2006, 12:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cant Go To Glamis 11/18 Holly!

Originally posted by: raidermike67
LMAO Nothing on God's green earth could make me watch an Ellen show!

>>>>>>>>>>

Watch on TV is one thing! Going in person? I should kick his A$$ just for telling me that, just tell me you're going to disneyland or something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Amen Brother![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

Yo ERBE... sorry I didn't get back to ya last night... but I wasn't online. It seems my buddy blew a head gasket on the new z470 big bore, so we were wrenching last night to get him up and running for the trip. Anyway, that sucks you can't make it, but I'm sure there will be another trip. Let me know when you're out and we'll get it going. I hope your girl is OK. Let her get better and we'll hit THE DUNES after that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: FatHolly
I hope your girl is OK. Let her get better and we'll hit it after that.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Am I misinterpreting that???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just kidding guys.

I do need to hook up with you folks because I need a tour of the Southern parts of Glamis from someone who's familiar with the area. I want to hit the border before the big wall goes up!

Old 11-03-2006, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Ace, yea thats a good catch... I fixed it earlier but when I was replying to you my boss walked in and I had to shut down the connection really quick. He was expecting me to actually do some work... imagine that. I guess he forgot it was Friday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Yea, you do need to get yourself down to Buttercup some time this season. We can ride into Mex and maybe get chased by some banditos... its quite the rush. Let me know when you'll be out.