CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Case Closed!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Case Closed!!!!!

cynick, I agree 100% with your defenders. The constitution guarantees you may speak when and where you like.

I was talking about the posting type more than any one person, and you came to mind. I probably should have used someone else's name.

I still stand by what I said, mainly on-topic, some jokin' around too. On here it's the opposite sometimes.

Old 12-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
To: Dbeck, the Moderators and Members,

Im deeply sorry for all the grief, division, unrest and bad publicity that I have caused on this forum. I know Im not the only one on here who has donated to this unruly cause. But I can only speak for myself today. Im going to try a lot harder from this day forward to let the past be the past and move on in a more positive way in the future.

I had a very productive conversation with a very upstanding forum member, who is respected by many, last night. I liked some things I heard and there were some things I didnt like so well. But the things I didnt like, I have control to change myself.

Im looking forward to doing my part in helping to get this forum back to the forum it was one year ago. I seriously hope all of you are just as willing to help this cause.

This forum is many things to many of us. To some of us, its an outlet, a resource, a past time and even a home. A home is a place where family members live and exist. A home is a place where family members dont agree on everything all the time. There are times when we will not agree. In fact, there are many of you who will not agree with this very thread.

If you are one of those who have been affected by something I have said or done, I would really appreciate it if you would let it be known so we can work past those feelings for a better tomorrow. But it must first start today.

Sincerely,
Scott Bennett
Hijacked thread topic - sorry headsupracing

Old 12-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

I judge no man. Im just trying to make it from sun up to sun down everyday of my life. I just hope to make a more positive impression upon those who are willing to accept it.

Old 12-13-2006, 12:05 AM
Range Rover
Default Case Closed!!!!!

i too have also had a change of heart , it makes me feel good inside to see all this healing going on here in the ds comunity

Old 12-13-2006, 12:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

lol, apparently I have a "mini-me". LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2006, 01:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Aint nothing mini about that me BAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Old 12-13-2006, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
lol, apparently I have a "mini-me". LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hmmm I think that may be the other way around!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2006, 01:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Aint nothing mini about that me BAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Yeah there is...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] heh heh [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2006, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default Case Closed!!!!!

There are quite a few more of you out there who want to say something. But, Im not quite sure why you are holding back.

You have sit back and let me ramble on for quite a while.

Now its your turn.

Awful lot of views and hardly any replies.

Old 12-19-2006, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Default Case Closed!!!!!

Your right Scott. My take on this subject is....I have no interest in arguing fighting or battling with anyone anymore. Even if I feel like someone is taking a cheap shot at me, Im not going to engage them. Its too easy to get wraped up in these forums and turn it in to something negative, and I am just as guilty as anybody. For that I am sorry, and from now on I want to focus on the positive.

Ps: Happy Holidays to all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Mark

Quick Reply: Case Closed!!!!!