CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who's going to Dumont??? 4SW

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 10:56 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Who's going to Dumont??? 4SW

I was hoping I'd make it to Dumont but I have a race in Lucerne the 13th. For some reason I was thinking MLK was the following weekend. Damn it!!

Old 01-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We have been working to get the Gixxer back together (Corey is doing most of the work), but hope to be there friday.

Bud, did you get the nos working on your gixxer yet? Sorry you couldn't make it the last trip.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider

Parts did not make in time, I will not make it for the first time too.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider

Yea justin sorry we missed ya !! NOS is working but needs dyno time. Just got it done in time for New Years. Don't really like the controller we are using now.. Have not gotten it to Boondockers, (Your part of the country),. Talked to those guys and they are on board to adapt their sled EFI/NOS Controller to the Gsxr's ECU map. Just got to get it up there. They said they would only need it a week . Their EFI/NOS system is the way to go!!! imho..

So what's up with your bike?? You have to get it back together???

REALLY !!!.. what dates is 4sw???

Bud

Old 01-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Bud, hows it going man? looks like there will be a fun crew to ride with next weekend really looking forward to it, where are you planning on setting up camp?
CrackerJack& Co are blinging their Gixxer to the max and are scrambling to get all the parts back from the powder coaters and chrome shop- I have my fingers crossed that they'll get it all back together- if they don't get it all together I'll have them bring it down anyway and we'll just have a late night assembly party[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Looking forward to seeing you new build.....I guess I'm gonna build me another one this time I'm going BUSA BABY!!!
I'll be coming down with SLC650 thursday evening the 11th, hopefully get there before sun down and get some riding in. We'll be pulling out Sunday after the races.
later

Old 01-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

Curtis !! dude!! Your " what's in my garage " thread ?? I about sh^t my drawers .. But now I see!! BUSA !!??!!

HOLY CRAP !! NOW I GOTTA FIND A WRECKED ZX1400?!? LOL!!LOL
Naww this little 1000 will be fine for??????? oh?????? a few more trips any way!!..lol.. need for MORE speed
You gota tell me where about you guys will camp. I'll be there Fri eve. Bathroom #6 is a cool spot?
Man I'm excited and looking forward to seeing justins bike, your crew and the other DSers!!

Bud

Old 01-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Only 3 more work days until a well deserved break!
I might have to try my hand at the SUMO class[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
c y'all soon

Old 01-09-2007, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider

yikes, the weather is looking real iffy highs in the upper 40's , lows in the low 20's, chance of snow on Friday,
windy.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] it may not be in the cards for me afterall, I don't want to spend 4 days in a trailer....
anybody else have more a positive forecast?

Old 01-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yikes!

This is the one I use. . . Weather for Dumont (Baker)

Hope it turns around for you guys.

Old 01-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Pro Rider

Yea!! The weather is a real downer for us!! We did 3 trips in a row that got rained out last season!! I swore I would NOT do another trip if there was even a 5% chance of rain.!! and it looks like wind and some LOW,LOW TEMPS.!!! We may be out!! But keeping an eye on it. Fingers Xed for better news..

Quick Reply: Who's going to Dumont??? 4SW