CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who else got stuck at home with the kids today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 03:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who else got stuck at home with the kids today?

MLK day and the kids are home today, so were playing lets pick up the trash that blew around the yard day!!! yeeappppie! and washing quads day!!! hehhee there complaining Hey Dad its are dayoff! I tell em get a job, then you enjoy these days off! THink Ill take em bowling, less amount of damage they can cause.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I always am home with the kids days off or not. That is my job. Rewarding but the hardest job I have ever had.

Tracy

Old 01-15-2007, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

Were playing Hide and seek, Ill look for em in a few hours

Old 01-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
I always am home with the kids days off or not. That is my job. Rewarding but the hardest job I have ever had. Tracy
Agreed thats it's tough keeping an eye on those kids....many guys have no clue what it's like to actually watch their own kids. Those that have the day off, enjoy your day.....good day to get some riding in.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider

Mr Mom 50% of the time, but I now know why my mother looked forward to us kids going school!

Old 01-15-2007, 04:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: garyc660R
I always am home with the kids days off or not. That is my job. Rewarding but the hardest job I have ever had. Tracy
Agreed thats it's tough keeping an eye on those kids....many guys have no clue what it's like to actually watch their own kids. Those that have the day off, enjoy your day.....good day to get some riding in.
I know my husband gets really annoyed at the kids when he is home and always tells me he couldn't do my job full time. But he is an Excellent dad. Our boys love him.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ERBEDS650
Mr Mom 50% of the time, but I now know why my mother looked forward to us kids going school!
Sometimes. But one is only 3 he goes to preschool but only about 2hrs. And that gives me some time to clean with out it getting dirty right away.

But I like to sleep in once in awhile also. Doesn't happen as much as I would like. But it is all good.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Sometimes. But one is only 3 he goes to preschool but only about 2hrs. And that gives me some time to clean with out it getting dirty right away.

But I like to sleep in once in awhile also. Doesn't happen as much as I would like. But it is all good.
Ya should try ERBE's way of cleaning the house, I use a 5hp leaf blower and duct tape al the pictures and knick knacks down, house is clean in 10 mins!!!!! (Notes must have a large sliding door to blow items out off or a big rug )

Old 01-15-2007, 05:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Ya should try ERBE's way of cleaning the house, I use a 5hp leaf blower and duct tape al the pictures and knick knacks down, house is clean in 10 mins!!!!! (Notes must have a large sliding door to blow items out off or a big rug )
I am not completely **** but I guess a little more than that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2007, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider

Ya know Im just playing here, BBL taking the kids Bowling, I do better with gutter rails.

Quick Reply: Who else got stuck at home with the kids today?