CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

totally off subject cell phone story

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 08:49 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default totally off subject cell phone story

Great story, always nice to leave em looking like a jackass. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Here, let me tie this into Can am.

The wifes little ds 250 has a power port on it and we can charge her cell phone on it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hey Chappa, were you a jackass in your other 4 posts too? (could be a verizon tech) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good Job super. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I beleave all big companies need to be bent over the tail gate once in a while. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: ChappaDappaDah
Hey, man you're right, man. That was off topic, man. Didn't have a dam thing to do with Can-Am machines, man. Hey, man it like didn't even have anything to do with like a big bad DS machine, either man. Too bad not many people are interested in your cell phone troubles, man. Try the Honda forum, man. Those guys might listen, man.
Yuh know, if your wives panties get in such a bind so easily....maybe you should buy a pair your own size. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bet the guy was riding an Yami R1 too!!!!! LOL or atleast he had a funny looking tank on the back of his quad!!!! LOL

Couldnt resist!!!!

yours truely,

Old 02-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Pro Rider

R1 with a rear tank?...... no ... he just had a bad attitude, not down syndrome .LOL

Old 02-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It is amazing the battles people will fight for principle. It cost you more in time to do all this "Stickin' it to the man" than the lousy $48 battery would have cost but it was the principle that drove you to it.

I do it to but I am trying to get out of the habit........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will say though that you were pretty fortunate it went the way it did. Normally when people do stuff like this the manager (who has two weeks of training and makes less than $10 per hr) takes a mediators role so he can support his employee and try to manage the customer at the same time............

Good story though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Btw - Any of you guys ever set a KFX700 tank in a conversion? It is much more factory looking than the big boxy aluminum tanks.......and they are cheap. They hold 3.6 gallons and the IMS version holds 4.7. Having the tank up front only makes these bikes more front heavy than they already are and it raises the center of gravity.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol

Old 02-27-2007, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, man you're right, man. That was off topic, man. Didn't have a dam thing to do with Can-Am machines, man. Hey, man it like didn't even have anything to do with like a big bad DS machine, either man. Too bad not many people are interested in your cell phone troubles, man. Try the Honda forum, man. Those guys might listen, man.
Good one..... man.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Do you write for CSI, because the way you busted this one right open is mind boggling. What did you not understand about the title "totally off subject cell phone story" seems like it cover all the bases to me.LOL

Maybe try putting down the glass pipe before running your mouth next time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2007, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

Attah Boy!

Actually cell phones and atv's go hand in hand......Don't leave home with out one

Old 02-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

SST- this works on ANYTHING electronic

my local cingular dealer wanted 50- bucks for the software to make my own ringtones--motorola phone tools. I had it shipped to my door for 13 bucks.

Old 02-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

5 posts, and youre already talkin chit....

what kind of bike to YOU own???

Quick Reply: totally off subject cell phone story