CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Ron woods or hpr

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ron woods or hpr

WEB SITES

TVI

RON WOODS

The Bom Racing

HPR

TEAM PAMI

Old 03-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Range Rover
Default Ron woods or hpr

Sorry about site in rebuild. Call if you have questions.

Old 03-07-2007, 01:05 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Ron woods or hpr

5 pil r u smokin crack ???? k&n filter . air bx lid off or pre filter,jets 55 pilot 17e packing that is stuc8 or 9 main,pull the packing out of your pipe thets rusted in from water soak {bottom of main chamber} modify **** hole exhuast to 2 and 1 half inch opening and add a rev bx and you half almost 50 hps to kick hondas and yamaha 450S buttts ups the bowls in oregon sand racing manur on your onias brain delemas. anywhere else your on your own......................................common use some common sense more air flow through the carb and out the butt the more power ........ ds didnt win thier high profile races by changen a whole lot.. according to dirt wheels mag. i purchased my ds from tvi and to go from stock to 55hps would have cost 1900.00so you do the math.......back yard mods of about 100.00=about the same thing

Old 03-07-2007, 01:20 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ron woods or hpr

Okay i have only had a couple of drinks tonight so it cant be that but the above post makes no sense to me.Is it just me?

Old 03-07-2007, 01:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Ron woods or hpr

Originally posted by: iliktuwin
5 pil r u smokin crack ???? k&n filter . air bx lid off or pre filter,jets 55 pilot 17e packing that is stuc8 or 9 main,pull the packing out of your pipe thets rusted in from water soak {bottom of main chamber} modify **** hole exhuast to 2 and 1 half inch opening and add a rev bx and you half almost 50 hps to kick hondas and yamaha 450S buttts ups the bowls in oregon sand racing manur on your onias brain delemas. anywhere else your on your own......................................common use some common sense more air flow through the carb and out the butt the more power ........ ds didnt win thier high profile races by changen a whole lot.. according to dirt wheels mag. i purchased my ds from tvi and to go from stock to 55hps would have cost 1900.00so you do the math.......back yard mods of about 100.00=about the same thing

I live in Oregon. I think we should get together and put our DS's up against each other at Florence. I spent the $1900...........I think it would be a fun race. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Ron woods or hpr

Originally posted by: duneittilludie
Okay i have only had a couple of drinks tonight so it cant be that but the above post makes no sense to me.Is it just me?
lol, Mike you just aren't edjumucated enough to see his point. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ron woods or hpr

Ron(edjumucated)NOW THATS FUNNY !!!!!! Lets hope this guys post is a joke.The DS brotherhood is a great concept but i dont want to be associated with this kind of ignorance.LOL.

Old 03-07-2007, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider
Default Ron woods or hpr

Originally posted by: AZSAND
.I just feel better when i can get a firm grip on my builders neck it makes for better working relationships.CHOOSE WISELY BECAUSE A BOM IS FOREVER.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Good philosophy, but mainly posted cause I thought it was funny. And my bomb will be forever if I The Man lets me keep it.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Off Topic - Back to Top

Old 03-07-2007, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ron woods or hpr

Originally posted by: DSNUT

I live in Oregon. I think we should get together and put our DS's up against each other at Florence. I spent the $1900...........I think it would be a fun race. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO! Let me know when and where, I want a piece of that action. Id like to see if I really wasted the 1500 I spent! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default Ron woods or hpr

Wow... I'm not sure I have a smart @ss comment for this one... I've been rendered speechless.LOL

Quick Reply: Ron woods or hpr