CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Street bike conversion questions

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 01:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Street bike conversion questions

my last one was around 300hp at 15psi boost (Im sure some self proclaimed "know it all" will have a problem with that)and the last bike had just a little more power than the chassis could really handle. it did ok at 3/4 throttle and would pick up speed like crazy but would lift the front end if you went from 3/4 to full throttle even while running up the hill at over 85mph and you would have to get out of it. my new build is being set up differently and the lifting thing shouldnt be an issue and it will run a little more boost as well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Very nice, my last bike (busa not a quad) made 323@16psi. It was plain retarded on the street, I can't imagine that much power and tryin to climb hills. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Fathouse

Old 03-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider

I apologize sst, I forgot this was your forum, and you were the only one on the planet with any knowledge!! You DO have a major complex, you are probably the only one that doesnt see it though. Thats allright, I spend my days working, and my nights with my family, not every waking moment trolling the internet!!!

You dont frustrate me sst, you lack that ability!! Ahh, nevermind, not worth the effort!!

Mr. Knowitall

Old 03-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

hey, sounds like someones panties are in a knot again. not sure what trolling the internet means but it isnt my fault I am lucky enough to earn my living by only working 2 days a week and have a lot of free time on my hands. LOL.I think you try and provoke me dude. you disagree with everything I say about my bikes or my past experiences even though you dont know me and havent even completed one of these bikes yet when Im on my 5th. you basically pretend to be a know it all? and even butt into a conversation to try and show how much imaginary knowledge you have .thats pitiful. you are right about one thing. any further dealings with you are a waste of time.

Old 03-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider

you need to stop tokin on your mommies crack pipe for one evening!! Along with your complexes, you have a very short term memory, and aparently we can add imaginary conversations in the mix.

good luck to you!!

Old 03-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

what the hell is a crake pipe??or a mommies?? lol . its called hooked on phonics dude... its not expensive...LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Im done but I bet you are not....

Old 03-05-2007, 01:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just picked up a complete Busa motor. Going in a DS chassis.......

Old 03-05-2007, 01:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Will a 2003 Instrument Cluster hook up to a 2005 wiring harness? This is a Busa we are talking about....

Old 03-05-2007, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider

my understanding is that all year busas are compatible.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

That's what Nut needs.... another superbike DS...... Man, you must have it coming out of your ears. $$$ that is.

Good luck Ron, I hope to be riding mine with you at some point.

Quick Reply: Street bike conversion questions