CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Ultimate Fighting Championship TONIGHT!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultimate Fighting Championship TONIGHT!

Whats the predictions of some of you other MMA fans on here.I think Randy Coutur has a chance on beating Tim Silvia.Hes gettin old but man hes always in good shape.Not sure how he can compete with tim silvia's reach though.

Old 03-03-2007, 01:39 PM
Pro Rider

If Randy can get inside, he can take him out! He is more skilled in all aspects.. Old age and treachery, will always defeat youth and skill!

Old 03-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Trailblazer

I am not a Tim Sylvia at all but I am pretty sure he is going to knock out Randy. Tim has a great take down defense and is 6ft 10in tall. Dana White did not put Randy against Tim to beat him, Dana just wants Tim to work more instide of doing just enough to get the win. Since Tim got the belt he has been extremly lazy in the octagon. Well that is my 2 cents!!!!

Old 03-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Old age and treachery.Thats funny.I agree that randy is better skilled and was originally a heavywieght.But.......
Anyways what are some other fights?

Old 03-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Pro Rider

I don't really believe either one of them can go five 5 minute rounds. This fight will not last that long because of that, get that tired, easy to knock out, either one of them.

I have never seen silvia on his back much. Is he good at avoiding takedowns or why is that?
I know why Liddel is never on his back, can't get him down, or if he does go down he gets right back up. Don't know how silvia is on his back though.

Last fight I saw Randy in, he punched himself out in the first round, no standup defense after that for awhile, he did get his wind back 3rd round though.

Doesn't avoid kicks to his legs either if he's tired. Bet he can't walk tomorrow, win or lose. Can't do that with Silvia.

I'm rootin' for Randy, just about the best human being in the ufc.

Old 03-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Range Rover

I would pick all three of the Ex-Champs to win tonight.

I do think Dana White brought Randy back to win this fight against Silvia. He signed a four fight contract. Fight 1, beat Silvia. Leaves 3 fights to battle it out with Mirko Cro Cop. Randy sells alot more tickets than Tim.

Old 03-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: couchonwheels
I would pick all three of the Ex-Champs to win tonight.

I do think Dana White brought Randy back to win this fight against Silvia. He signed a four fight contract. Fight 1, beat Silvia. Leaves 3 fights to battle it out with Mirko Cro Cop. Randy sells alot more tickets than Tim.
Neither Randy or Tim stand a chance with Cro Cop. I don't think any of the heavyweights do though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Fathouse

Old 03-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, I agree on the 3 ex champs. Always follow the money trail! Tim Sylvia is just not exciting enough to put butts in the seats over and over. Plus I believe Randy and Matt Hughes have more heart, and in my experience that goes a long way! Hughes may have lost his last fight, but sometimes that is what it takes to get back on track. hour and a half to go.............. We'll see!

Old 03-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

Who won in each class?

Old 03-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

GREAT fights tonight!!!!

The Natural completely dominates for 25 minutes straight!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Ultimate Fighting Championship TONIGHT!