CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What Ever Happen to Just Having Fun Riding?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 01:20 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What Ever Happen to Just Having Fun Riding?

FatHolly are you sure all of this is not just some figment of your imagination?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I've invited you out for you to give me the grand tour of Buttercup how many times? A dozen or so? It's always something, thesis, homework, term paper, the hiccups, bird flu...

I'm just messin' with ya Doug. I know you're a busy guy and that we're going to hook up for that tour someday. We went last weekend and did the self guided thing, Man I'm tellin' ya, that place is like Witch Eye Hell. I tried several different ways of going with the flow of the dunes, against the flow, diagonal, it didn't matter, them bastards were just everywhere. Maybe I'll have better luck with you out front. Seemed like the Gordon's Well side was the same way, but it was nice to experience a different portion of the Mother G.

Now if only the Duners Diner would have been open so I could have tried that world famous breakfast bowl.

Old 04-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Pro Rider

Holly hit the hammer on the nail!

Old 04-13-2007, 01:26 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Ace, Im sure you brought a shovel and stopped and filled in every witches eye you came across so no one else would run into them right? :0

Old 04-13-2007, 02:13 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

I try to leave that for Mother Nature to fix. Can you imagine if the Greenies saw us out there with shovels in hand?
I do try to give hand signals to those behind me but there were so many of them that it would have looked like I was riding a rabid Brahma bull.

Old 04-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aceisback
FatHolly are you sure all of this is not just some figment of your imagination?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I've invited you out for you to give me the grand tour of Buttercup how many times? A dozen or so? It's always something, thesis, homework, term paper, the hiccups, bird flu...

I'm just messin' with ya Doug. I know you're a busy guy and that we're going to hook up for that tour someday. We went last weekend and did the self guided thing, Man I'm tellin' ya, that place is like Witch Eye Hell. I tried several different ways of going with the flow of the dunes, against the flow, diagonal, it didn't matter, them bastards were just everywhere. Maybe I'll have better luck with you out front. Seemed like the Gordon's Well side was the same way, but it was nice to experience a different portion of the Mother G.

Now if only the Duners Diner would have been open so I could have tried that world famous breakfast bowl.
Man I am sorry.... I haven't been on it this year. I've only been out four or five times, but now this MBA is officially behind me I can take care of business at the dunes and on all the rest of my projects.

Witches eye's... yea they can get nasty in the sets farther back. Knowing the place and where the monster bowls are is deffinetly helpfull. There is one monster set that is bigger than anything I've ever seen... five or six monsters that are in a wierd spot.

Anyway... I promise I will show you around sometime soon... ERBE too. Then we will feast on the new "Heart Attack Breakfast Bowl"... no joke. It has everything you could ever want... well actually if they could top it off with a butt naked lady that would be everything... so lets just say it has everything you could want out of breakfast food.

Old 04-13-2007, 03:44 PM
Military Rider

Lookin' forward to it.

Heading out for Laughlin here in a few. You boys be good this weekend, I'll catch up with all of the goings on after I get back and finish watching the Texas race Sunday night.