CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Tragic day in the lives of many

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tragic day in the lives of many

Very tragic, so many young lives ended so early. Unbelieveable what this world is coming to. Unbeliveable how many schools around here have been forced to close for days at a time for treats of copycats like 3 schools recieved threats today.

Old 04-18-2007, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

Yes, this was a very tragic ending for sure. It just made me sick to watch TV and see the reports and to read the stories of what happened. Im sure more will come out - its too bad that someone has to resort to that kind of violence - no matter what the motive was. Young adults all over the US are now probably not feeling very safe, as well as their parents. Lets hope this is not a trend for colleges or anywhere else.

Old 04-18-2007, 02:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I think the Bombriders point on this thread was to remember these poor families. The Librals are jumping on this tragedy as an opportunity to move their agenda on gun control laws which I feel is classless and totally inappropriate right now.

I see the same kinds of political debates showing up in this thread.

I suggest we set politics aside and send up a few prayers for these devastated families of lost loved ones.

Old 04-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
I think the Bombriders point on this thread was to remember these poor families. The Librals are jumping on this tragedy as an opportunity to move their agenda on gun control laws which I feel is classless and totally inappropriate right now.

I suggest we set politics aside and send up a few prayers for these devastated families of lost loved ones.
Yours is the first post in this thread that I've seen with any political tone, very tacky dude.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

it was a sad time, and what makes me mad about the deal is they could of prevented it,that kid had a track record of doing and saying stupid stuff, and no one paid any attention to it, that kid needed help long time ago and no one even second guessed until he had finally done something to hurt many people, church and schools are suppose to be a safe place for are children and thats becoming a big joke,I hope the people who knew of this kids problems before and didnt say or do anything about his past really feel bad, they could of stopped it long time ago, my symphathy goes out to all those affected

Old 04-18-2007, 11:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Originally posted by: Coyoteman

Yours is the first post in this thread that I've seen with any political tone, very tacky dude.

Thats just ron he is very analitial and dose not understand the first thing us unedumacated peoples do is get angry.!!!! IM PISSED.The kid going off that is not Acceptable but it happens.The people we trust to protect our kids not doing there job is totaly unexcuseable these were kids old enough if they had a warning They could have fended for themselfs. One must remeber the kids jumping out the windows they got a two second repreeve and used it well think if they would have had a couple hours.Senseless i say.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Originally posted by: Coyoteman

Thats just ron he is very analitial and dose not understand the first thing us unedumacated peoples do is get angry.!!!! IM PISSED.The kid going off that is not Acceptable but it happens.The people we trust to protect our kids not doing there job is totaly unexcuseable these were kids old enough if they had a warning They could have fended for themselfs. One must remeber the kids jumping out the windows they got a two second repreeve and used it well think if they would have had a couple hours.Senseless i say.

Just the opposite Coyoteman, I listen to the news and it is gross what is beeing done politically out there right now and what I stated is not political, it is fact.

There is nothing we can do right now about what could have been done when someone is hell bent on killing. Even if the policies were kept, the killer would have found the holes in the policy and found a way to do it. Hindsight is always 20/20.

There will be plenty of opportunity to debate what went wrong next week after classes resume.

I am just stating my opinion, no need to get up in arms because you disagree.......THIS IS A FORUM!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lol

Tacky? lol I must have hit a nerve. Sorry about that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
Very horrible to say the least. Many questions will go unanswered for such dispicable actions.
Our prayers go out to all the famlies and friends of the victoms..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 04-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

DSNUT,

Oh you hit a nerve all right, with comments like that, are you surprised? Please show where there were political debates showing up in this thread. You can't, you said that so people would start these debates with you, that's what you're in to, arguing about crap nobody cares about. I got an idea, why don't you run for office so you can do that crap and get paid for it? You should do pretty good because like all politicians, you are full of it.
Look man, this thread was started to remember those involved in this terrible act, and their families. Please don't screw it up by bringing politics into it, we (or at least I am) all sick of it.

Sorry everyone, for the jacked thread. God bless those innocent folks @ VT.

Old 04-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BioWare
Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
Very horrible to say the least. Many questions will go unanswered for such dispicable actions.
Our prayers go out to all the famlies and friends of the victoms..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

No more debating. This post is the proper tone for this thread.

Quick Reply: Tragic day in the lives of many