CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS DAYS 07 ROLL CALL ! when you gonna be there? :D

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS DAYS 07 ROLL CALL ! when you gonna be there? :D

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Aint raining in the garage.....and ole blue is smelling blood......wakes me up at night making backfire noise.....chit fixen to happen Big!!!!!! LOL Life is good Jim
Ya need to stop feedin that thang. It's gonna start a fire if it keeps belching flames......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Let me know How I can help if ya need it............ Ya know the Blue Bus is my HERO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-24-2007, 11:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

DZ.............SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh.... ............You standing behind me dog...........

Old 04-24-2007, 11:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
Originally posted by: sandbomber
Aint raining in the garage.....and ole blue is smelling blood......wakes me up at night making backfire noise.....chit fixen to happen Big!!!!!! LOL Life is good Jim
Ya need to stop feedin that thang. It's gonna start a fire if it keeps belching flames......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Let me know How I can help if ya need it............ Ya know the Blue Bus is my HERO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
hhhmmmm Let me see..........I like the black plastics, pipe would work good LOL

Old 04-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Pro Rider

Me and the wife are planning on making this one but it depends on the work schedule for me.I have got my stock bore dialed in and running strong and i would like to see how it does on some longer hills.This has probably been discussed before but would there be any problems getting a small 14x7 trailer pulled by a 4 wheel drive out to the area where everyone will be camping?

Old 04-25-2007, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike,
I drive my motorhome with 18' trailer right out to the camp sites and have no trouble. But I do scout out the route a bit.....

Old 04-25-2007, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider

I drive my 50,000 lb bus pulling a 20ft trailer right out in the middle of the camping area and have NEVER been stuck. we will pick a good hard packed quiet spot

Old 04-25-2007, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh ya, I got stuck the first trip out there with just my truck pulling the enclosed. Heck, it took two trucks to pull me out then. The sand is SOFT!!

Old 04-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider

yea, the newbies all seem to pull out into what we call " the retarded zone". Its like they say, "hey look, theres a good spot over there and for some reason nobody is even close to it, I wonder why? anyway, lets pull out there!" .... and they get stuck of course. LOL. and then I am usually one of those guys who goes over and pulls them out. I assure you Jed that if I show up first and I pick the spot you wont get stuck. I got ya covered Bro [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey man its all good, I can look like the retard of camp,lol!!! I got stuck in Utah at Ds days too. Again, I went through the "retard zone". I cant figure out why I flock to it.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

All I care, is that when I get pulled out, dont everyone stop and laugh, point fingers, and yell! Oh wait, they already did that! You friggen jerks, i'm staying home!! lmao!

Old 04-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Pro Rider

Jed, Im making a note here to lay down that interlocking air plane landing strip all the way to where you will be parking so you shouldnt have a problem [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: DS DAYS 07 ROLL CALL ! when you gonna be there? :D