CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

First ride at little sahara

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First ride at little sahara

What a great time.I met up with air and trxoutlaw on saturday and was taken on
a awesome ride.Cant wait to do it again.Heres a post on dunereview with pics.
http://www.dunereview.com/forums/ind...showtopic=4806

Air leads one heck of a bowling trip.

Old 04-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

So, you took the Trxoutlawz and Air tour eh? Wish I could have gone too but I had to work to see those guy's in June in St. Anthony, those two are the best to get a tour of LS. You can ask Ace, those guys ride damn fast and they will not leave you behind.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

You know the fact they took a head count and kept track of everyone proved they are a class act.
That is not an area id like to be alone and walking.
All the guys on that morning ride were watching out for everyone.And they were all
great to ride with.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I gotta say they are a class act too, they came out and met us at LS just to ride with us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2007, 01:31 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Yes sir, a very fine group of folks to ride with. And right on the money with dune etiquette I might add. No one will ever be stranded or left behind on their rides. And if you ain't got a zhiatt eatin' grin the whole time then you're comatose!

I misssed one of the morning rides as my CDI and battery fried about two minutes in and I had to hobble back to camp and hitch a ride to RockyMountain ATV to buy a new one. When that fried and would have essentially ended my fun at DS Days, Crash and Dragon came to the rescue.

Folks, all I can say is we have a HELLUVA bunch here in the DS community. Ride hard my brothers. And you too Tracey.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2007, 02:02 AM
Pro Rider

I also went my first time visit to Lil Sahara the past weekend and had a blast! If anyone was there, i was on a blue drag framed banshee with no plastic. I didnt get to run it a whole lot because of breaking it in.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:27 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: aceisback
Yes sir, a very fine group of folks to ride with. And right on the money with dune etiquette I might add. No one will ever be stranded or left behind on their rides. And if you ain't got a zhiatt eatin' grin the whole time then you're comatose!

I misssed one of the morning rides as my CDI and battery fried about two minutes in and I had to hobble back to camp and hitch a ride to RockyMountain ATV to buy a new one. When that fried and would have essentially ended my fun at DS Days, Crash and Dragon came to the rescue.

Folks, all I can say is we have a HELLUVA bunch here in the DS community. Ride hard my brothers. And you too Tracey.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: cynick
So, you took the Trxoutlawz and Air tour eh? Wish I could have gone too but I had to work to see those guy's in June in St. Anthony, those two are the best to get a tour of LS. You can ask Ace, those guys ride damn fast and they will not leave you behind.
ace - send me your e-mail. I'm having trouble with the pm. chouser
chouser@ecentral.com

Old 05-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider

Man it looks like we just missed meeting you, we had some issues in our camp Sat. morning that kept us from hooking up with you all for the Sat. morning ride.

Had a great time with our mini movie theater in the Dunes though, great to see Viper and family again!

Its getting way too hot down there already!

Old 05-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Nate, what the heck did you put in that drink? Holy smokes, I got back to the trailer, you know, feeling a little happy. I went to bed and then got up a hour or two later........holy crap someone was shaking the trailer, rocking it back and forth and such! That flat nailed me to the wall.

Didnt see you guys out on sunday. Did you head home early?
Good to see you out there again.
The San Rafael Sucks, come to St Anns on memorial![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: First ride at little sahara