CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Chuck lidell of the UFC gets knocked out!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chuck lidell of the UFC gets knocked out!

Good for buisness.This atracts people to watch to see the big bad bull be taken out.Now lidell will make a come back from the bottom up.Making for good paperviews.

Old 06-01-2007, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Hated to see Chuck get beat again by Rampage, or anybody else. He is not angry or attitude in real life at all - 180* from Mike Tyson's crazy hate for everybody.

Chuck said before the fight he doesn't change anything for any particular fighter. Hope he can see the weakness somewhere in Rampage and concentrate on it, change his training for the new champ when they rematch.

Silva has beat Rampage 3 times? Chuck ought to study those fights. He's 37 though, so better hurry!

Chuck guy could get 100 women a night if he wanted to. Real soft spoken, easy going, and an obvious badass, women gravitate like moths to a light.

Old 06-01-2007, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Not a big UFC fan, dont get into watching two grown men beat the crap out of each other. Infact this was the first UFC fight Ive ever seen. We were at my brother in laws house in California and he (brother in law) is a big fan. He was telling me how tuff this Ledell guy is and how he is the best ever bla bla bla. So Im expecting to see Ledell kick the crap out of the other guy. I got to admit it was pretty entertaining because of the look on everyones (brother in law had a UFC party [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]) faces, when the tuffest, meanest, baddest, bla bla bla got whipped in about 10 seconds. I couldnt help but laugh.

BTW, has Ledell fought Hulk Hogan yet? Im sure Hulkamainia would run wild on him...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-01-2007, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Hulk and Chuck are in different worlds. Hulk can barely walk, he's 50 something, and I doubt he could catch Chuck.

Hulk talked one time about when he beat Andre the Giant, said that if Andre wanted to he could have killed the hulkster or anyone else on any given night. Instead, Hulk beat Andre and was the new champion.

If you get to watching the UFC on a regular basis, there's a series on tomorrow, come to think of it. This whole season on 155 lb fighters. They start with 16 guys, 8 on 2 teams, have one or 2 fights a week til the baddest guy wins the final bout.

It's on Spike tv tomorrow, I think if you recorded it, you might get to like it. More than half the show is about the little beefs the guys get into, also their training.

Old 06-02-2007, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider

To be quit honest the only pro wrestlers i could see be a good succes in the ufc or fighting in general would be Kurt Angle or the already getting ready to fight Brock Lesnar.Both these to are extremely good wrestlers but thats not what the ufc is all about either.If lesnar proves his self in the upcoming fight ill root for him.I just wanna see if hes real serious.

Old 06-02-2007, 02:38 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

WOW! And I used to be able to avoid the Yamaha forum by simply not going there...

So who's got an extra clutch cable in their pocket?

Old 06-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

Whats that supposed to mean.I know this is off topic but everyone does have off topic threads every once and awhile.Is there a problem with talking about a huge upcoming sport.Just curious aceisback??

Old 06-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

aceisback - Thank a Marine in your sig. Thanks Marine.

You're leaving a few branches out though. Marines down through our history have done great, but they've had a little help. This post is just to balance your sig out a little.

For example, just <u>one unit </u>of the Army Air Corps, 8th Bomber Group, lost more dead and wounded over Europe than all Marines combined in WWII. Check it out.

Average combat life of a tail gunner was 30 seconds. Our Dads and Grandads knew that, yet they volunteered. Belly gunners couldn't get out if the hydraulics were shot out by the Germans. Plane landed on top of him if they made it back cause landing gear wouldn't come down.

Civilian merchant marines died by the thousands in the cold Atlantic from U-Boats.

You can get po'd if you want, but don't take all the credit for reading this in English.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: kawiyowee

aceisback - Thank a Marine in your sig. Thanks Marine.

You're leaving a few branches out though. Marines down through our history have done great, but they've had a little help. This post is just to balance your sig out a little.

For example, just <u>one unit </u>of the Army Air Corps, 8th Bomber Group, lost more dead and wounded over Europe than all Marines combined in WWII. Check it out.

Average combat life of a tail gunner was 30 seconds. Our Dads and Grandads knew that, yet they volunteered. Belly gunners couldn't get out if the hydraulics were shot out by the Germans. Plane landed on top of him if they made it back cause landing gear wouldn't come down.

Civilian merchant marines died by the thousands in the cold Atlantic from U-Boats.

You can get po'd if you want, but don't take all the credit for reading this in English.</end quote></div>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2007, 07:50 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Oh I don't yowee! That's just from my very very miniscule slice of the pie. My wife is a Special Ed teacher, well actually a Resource teacher. Here in California I guess they aren't Special! And I am a Marine, hence my signature. I know it has taken millions of sacrifices to afford us the opportunities that we enjoy in this great country of ours, and I appreciate every one of them, whether they be Confederate or Union, Soldier or Sailor, Airman or Marine, they've all done a Helluva job keeping our freedom free. And many thanks to all of them.

Now, if we can just secure our borders and uneffe America before we run off to be some Islamic strongholds big brother then things may turn around for this great nation of ours. I'll throw South Korea out there as an example: every square inch of border is fenced and patrolled, all borders waterways are mined, anti aircraft guns about every half mile or so (in the cities). Strong economy, rich culture, people that hate them or their religion or their way of life aren't living within their borders trying to terrorize them on a daily basis. Matter of fact their enemies aren't even flying their jetliners into their own buildings. They aren't perfect but they have the right idea and it seems to be working. Maybe we should give it a try.

It's going to be a sad sad day when Hillary takes office. Hope everyone is prepared. Semper Fi.

Quick Reply: Chuck lidell of the UFC gets knocked out!