CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

DSNUT,

Last I heard there wasnt an "I" in team.

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall"

Old 06-20-2007, 05:08 PM
amd
Pro Rider

That is because DSNUT didnt see the post where scooby was running his mouth about every bike there. Heck it probably wouldn't have changed his way of thinking anyway. Maybe you should buy his DS DSNUT, Then you could have the fastest "Turbo alky DS720" in the world. Oh and I am sure there is "no love lost" between you and scooby......

The HRT team are some straight up Gangstas!!!

I am not really sure why I even get on this site anymore.

Old 06-20-2007, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

I didnt intend any of this to be about a team it is between Scooby and I. Like someone already said he was given props on how well his bike ran and then came back bashing everybodies bike.

(How mcu did TheBom's bike wieghs 300 something mine weights 500 something and I was right there, something doesn't add up does it? I was not "surprised" by any 4-stroke out there and was somewhat dissapointed in what I had to run against. )

This is some of what Erkel opps I mean Scooby posted. Since he was disappointed about what he had to run against maybe some money would make it interesting for him.

Old 06-20-2007, 05:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Why is that AMD? Because of Scooby? Because of me?

I read what Scooby posted and I know how the racing talk goes. There just seems to be a pattern of Gang Banging that comes from the general direction of HRT.

If you guys are satisfied with how you are dealing with Scooby, then I don't care. I have taken him on several times....but I do it by myself. I don't want a bunch of my friends jumping on someone's case because my arguments can stand on their own and secondly, 3 or 4 on one just shuts the person up. It does nothing to get to the truth of the situation and it always ends in hard feelings.

I know enough about post-race BS to know that there is a fair amount of truth in everyone's perspective.......including Scooby's.

I won't say anymore about it but you all have to admit that using the rationalization, "Well he started it!" is a pretty lame excuse for the thrashing you guys are handing out.

Old 06-20-2007, 05:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good post, Raw.

Old 06-20-2007, 06:18 PM
amd
Pro Rider

You know, you are right DSNUT. I never really looked at it that way. This whole time I was stating facts, but you know I should have just praised scooby for having such an awesome "turbo ds720". The times he posted are very accurate and I should have known that. I mean, he was so dissapointed in the 4 strokes that were there. I can see his point, When you have such a fast "turbo ds720" it takes one hell of a bike to compete against.

Scooby I am sorry for speaking the truth. I also want to apologize to DSNUT for not seeing the big picture. As always you are right DSNUT.

Scooby. Your ds has to be every bit of a 3.20 bike. Maybe next time you can find some bikes that live up to your expectations.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Goodsound

Thats a great idea Robbie, infact Ill raise the bet $250.00 and make it $750.00. C'mon Scooby, you in? Your bike runs below 4.5 and Drakes runs 4.78 right? Easy money. Put up or shut uo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</end quote></div>

I used to think this group had something out for me. Though there is no love lost between Scooby and I...........I am watching you guys use the same playbook on him that you used on me.

Just look at your posts for a second. Regardless of whether Scooby is right or wrong with his perspective.......look at how you guys are responding to him.

Can you guys look at your posts since you got back from the race and come to the conclusion that you are all acting like "Class Acts" right now?

This "Gang" mentality has to stop. What i am reading here is not a team......it is a gang.

Go ahead with your cross burning.......</end quote></div>

DSNUT I dont think I would make a very good Gangster, I could not move fast enough when the driveby shootings started[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.

Haven't been on this forum for awhile and now I remember why. There are 6 or 8 guys on here that just have use how fast there DS is as a gauge to who they are as a person. Don't let anyone question them or there claims, a dog fight ensues. I got news for you... there is always someone faster. Some guys have got to where they are by there own innovation, some by using a builder. All have something to share. The DS fraternity could use a little more cooperation and a little less name calling and finger pointing. Outta here.

Old 06-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Cardiac was that your son riding the busa at SM over Mem weekend? This thread sounds like it needs high jacking anyway LOL

Old 06-21-2007, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

Dude so i guessing you attend how many sanctioned events a year ?? im sure thats way more than the 33 we attended last year and the 18 first places we drug home yes im thinking youve had to have laid out what 50 wins the way your humping on daves ability's so ill shut up. Your clearly too fast for me and the others on this site.Oh come on im having fun sure your fast[img][/img][img][/img]</end quote></div>

Hmm not exactly sure where this came from or why.

How does the number of race events I go or 1rst place finishes I get a year have anything to to with the fact that my post started off by asking these guys to STOP BEATING A DEAD HORSE?

Im not the guy coming on here saying how fast my bike is, or how I can beat this guy or that guy. Im not the guy that came on here calling people out saying my bike is this or my bike is that. That was Dave that did that. I just responded to his callout. But most people wont know that because he edited his posts.

I never came on here and questioned Daves ability. Dave has the ability to build a fast bike, and he did. Dave has a fast bike, no doubt about it. But I have questioned his integrity because he has come on here and made several false statements. But most people wont know that either because he edited those posts too.

I know my bikes not the fastest out there, just ask Mr Headsup racing.
I only took a second place in the open class at the spring Clash event last year.
I got beat that day and I never came on here making excuses, Just like I dont come on here bragging about my wins.

Oh, by the way, only 18 firsts out of 33 events? Dont worry,keep practicing, you'll get better. JK [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Have a nice day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th