CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th

Good to see your bringing out the dinosaur Scooby.

I predict you will annihilate anything there after 400ft.

From 0-300ft you will be good to outrun the 4.5 bikes.

Keep us posted.

Old 06-02-2007, 07:21 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Yeah, I agree with Scott....

Old 06-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider

i have a little stock cylinder banshee! I would love to see if i can keep up with ya!

Old 06-03-2007, 12:54 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: bad350twin

i have a little stock cylinder banshee! I would love to see if i can keep up with ya!</end quote></div>

You will be surprised at how hard Scooby's bike pulls on top!

Old 06-03-2007, 01:10 AM
Pro Rider

I totally agree! I just would love to see it run.... I just want to see my own bike run with a good bar and my new tires! I have learned there is always someone faster.

Ive heard Scoob is a good guy...and thats the best part win or lose racing and shooting the bull with some good people!

Old 06-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Pro Rider

Scooby is a pretty good guy if you can get him to talk. LOL!

I just hope his bike is able to make a clean pass for you guys.

Its very, very impressive to say the least.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW

here's some teaser video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3mmCgZyDfw

launch at 11,000RPM rev limiter in 2nd gear, 17/36 gearing.

racing 4-cyl streetbike on NOS.
no hookup with 14-paddle 25" extremes, should have tried launching in 3rd.</end quote></div>

I was there at silver lake that day you guys raced.

Your running a 720cc motor with a turbo that you kept cranking up the boost.
The streetbike motor was a 750 with a tiny 30 shot of nitrous that didnt come on till 1/2 track. Sounds pretty even actually.

You guys raced 4 times that day. It was pretty even. You won twice and you also LOST twice.

Scoob, youve got a fast bike for a single cyl motor. Theres no doubt about that.

But to be calling out streetbike motor quads like that is a pretty bold move for a guy that hasnt broken the 4 sec mark yet.

I run 3.7s and 3.8s with my streetbike motor on a full stock frame with complete suspension. Do you think you REALLY want some of this?

I wont be in Nebraska for that race but meet me 2 weeks later (june 16th) in STRUM Wisconsin for a race cuz I got something for ya.... Its called "A RUDE AWAKENING" !!!!

Old 06-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

Scooby gets a little excited from time to time,[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

He will get all he wants in Nebraska......trust me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2007, 04:16 AM
Pro Rider

Looks good, maybe a 4.5 or 4.6 in 300' ? Whatta ya'll think ?

Old 06-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Pro Rider

LOL,

Scooby, you also forgot to mention to these folks that you were running well over 20 lbs of boost, and told us a few times you have to back it down or you will blow it up. Not to mention, after every 2 passes, you had to go back to the truck for repairs and more alky. You didnt once cruise the dunes with us!! You were also running a plus 12 swingarm, and plus 2 forward arms, lowered down 4 inches with barely any suspension. That 750 had full suspension with 22" 12 paddle HAULERS. You know very well, because I showed you, what would happen to that thing if I reved it and dumped the clutch like you were. I was rolling on the throttle for 60 foot before WOT.(nos doesnt shoot until wot). My bike was a duner, yours was far from. Now, I couldnt care less about winning or losing, I really dont. I race myself, not others. So, I have to ask you, am I the only one you have beaten in the last 2 years? That bike you keep refering to runs 4.1 - 4.2 on a track when its lowered and on a real shot of nitrous. By the way, it will run, and run, and run, and run, and run, and run, and run all day on 87 pump gas without ever stressing it.

Like I have said in the past many times, yours is the fastest oem motor machine I have seen. But dude, its time to move on with that video. You have mentioned a dozen times about how you beat this machine, watch this, heres whats in store for you, but you forget to fill in the blanks each time.

I wish everyone a great event in NE, I wish I could make the drive. That 750 is long gone since December when it sold. I miss it, it was a fun reliable ride. I enjoy dune racing alot, always have. But when you have something that is a little bit different, people want a shot at beating you. Ive never had a problem racing anyone win or lose, but man, this year, I feel like Im not going to line up for a race, unless Im set up for a RACE. I guess Im just tired of hearing how you completely whooped me. LOL I see you never post a video of the race between you and I in the softer sand, where I didnt have to roll on the throttle because of flipping over. You remember Im sure. I was able to leave hard, and you pulled off the track right after the start because I was gone.

I really hate getting into this crap, I feel like Im making excuses for things that dont need any excusing, and thats not me. So, I will offer up this. Meet me at a race! Meet me at the Dunes in Michigan! I will be at the Clash of the titans in fall. I will be at LS in Oklahoma this fall also. Your not far from alot of races we attend. Even if we are in the dunes, I will bring MY drag setup along. If I win, you stop using me as some sort of benchmark. If you win, you post all the video you can of the race, and we will record ALL of the racing.

To summerize, Ive never said 1 single negative thing about your machine what so ever. I have done nothing but compliement you on how fast it is, and that I still think its the fastest OEM motored DS out there. You dont need to tip toe around any details with your machine Dave, its fast no matter what your set up as. Just dont be-little something else in the process.

Gary

Quick Reply: Headworks OHV Park, Genoa, NE, June 9th & 10th