CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Been quiet on the DS builds, whos building what?

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 08:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been quiet on the DS builds, whos building what?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSNUT

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: dznutz

i was building something til cp customs burned me on the deal[IMG][/IMG] but whats a person to do being 2500 miles across the country.</end quote></div>

You sure complain alot about this. When are you going to do something to resolve it....or just move on?

Every last one of us that have done any extreme builds have had major problems with builders of one kind or another............... financial, schedule, quality or all of the above in some cases......</end quote></div>

Kinda what I was thinking...........

Old 06-17-2007, 08:03 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: crazypainter

Another 2 months and I'll have a Raptor sleeved 11-1 720, an '06 stock rod crank, custom web cams, new shim unders, another big valve race head and a tm48 on pump gas, 22-11-8 twelve paddle extreme triple buffs, a plus 6 arm, back cut tranny, lightened flywheel, Barnett clutch with Pami 80% springs, 17/35 520 gears, and an Odyysey battery. About 65 hp on pump 92, full suspension so I can ride all day.</end quote></div>

I suppose the same builder will be assembling this package?

Old 06-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

Scott you go ahead and complain, Builders, Frames makers, A arms & swing arms Mfg, if they make bad product or have the worse customer service, or just take the money and run, people should know about them, folks work hard for there money and when there is shysters out there, let the people know about them.

I been waiting for 4 weeks for Tie Rods from Burgard, caught them on the phone the other day, all I got was Oh yeah there being shipped Monday, said you told me taht 2 weeks ago, dammit I want a tracking number on Monday or Ill call teh credit card company, tracking number was given out that night.
Im so tied of these companys I just dont understand how they stay in the industry

i was building something til cp customs burned me on the deal[IMG][/IMG] but whats a person to do being 2500 miles across the country.</end quote></div>

You sure complain alot about this. When are you going to do something to resolve it....or just move on?

Every last one of us that have done any extreme builds have had major problems with builders of one kind or another............... financial, schedule, quality or all of the above in some cases......</end quote></div>

Old 06-17-2007, 01:48 PM
Pro Rider

I also agree that businesses with bad customer service issues need to be made known.....but when the horse is dead, its dead!

Old 06-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

ERBE
If your not happy with the burgards go to racemart .com look up the alum. tie rods so much easier and they care.

Old 06-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: crazypainter

Another 2 months and I'll have a Raptor sleeved 11-1 720, an '06 stock rod crank, custom web cams, new shim unders, another big valve race head and a tm48 on pump gas, 22-11-8 twelve paddle extreme triple buffs, a plus 6 arm, back cut tranny, lightened flywheel, Barnett clutch with Pami 80% springs, 17/35 520 gears, and an Odyysey battery. About 65 hp on pump 92, full suspension so I can ride all day.</end quote></div>

I suppose the same builder will be assembling this package?</end quote></div>

Same builder will do the sleeve. I had someone else do the last head that grenaded. 2 different builders, 2 grenaded heads. going with a diffrent head this time. I do the assemby.

Old 06-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

Crazypainter, I honestly wish you the very best of luck with this new build. If anybody needs some luck, its definitely you.

Keep us posted.

Old 06-17-2007, 06:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

It has been very quiet here lately.

Of course, I'm an outsider here now-a-days but, not mods in my future plans. I've got the 3-mods on the new Raptor 700 and she seems to have enough power for me. Maybe a big-bore will find its way into my garage one of these days but, nothing in the plans.

Old 06-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing

Crazypainter, I honestly wish you the very best of luck with this new build. If anybody needs some luck, its definitely you.

Keep us posted.</end quote></div>

Thanks Scott, I really thought it was going to hold up finally. Felt real strong for that 30 feet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

This a very short sighted method of dealing with problems. I will go after poor products but continually going after the people involved hurts you guys more than them.

Your intent is to try and notify others so they don't get burned like you did. That is fine but what you really end up doing is sending the message to all builders that they better watch their backs when you want to buy parts........because if they make a mistake or don't meet your expectation for any reason that you will publicly crucify them.

It will be difficult to get builders to work with you when they have these concerns.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ERBEDS650

Scott you go ahead and complain, Builders, Frames makers, A arms & swing arms Mfg, if they make bad product or have the worse customer service, or just take the money and run, people should know about them, folks work hard for there money and when there is shysters out there, let the people know about them.

I been waiting for 4 weeks for Tie Rods from Burgard, caught them on the phone the other day, all I got was Oh yeah there being shipped Monday, said you told me taht 2 weeks ago, dammit I want a tracking number on Monday or Ill call teh credit card company, tracking number was given out that night.

Im so tied of these companys I just dont understand how they stay in the industry

Every last one of us that have done any extreme builds have had major problems with builders of one kind or another............... financial, schedule, quality or all of the above in some cases......</end quote></div></end quote></div>

Quick Reply: Been quiet on the DS builds, whos building what?