CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

300 ft drags

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300 ft drags

My rider did not ride so its was me only riding and the bike still broke out by 2-tenths.SO IM HAPPY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] improvments are good.And the dome valley had about 100-150 entries this weekend and the biggest names running.The torco fuels top fueler was on hand and of course tommy beck from becks preformance hit the record books again.Yes i love these weak events.maybe we can get them green gooders or blue bunnies too come play with the big boys i seriously dought that because in this valley one man stands with his ride.teams are for sissy's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] LOL.

And glen the offer i made you awhile back still stands bring it ill pack it and send it home.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

As they say it ain't nuthing just good ole boys getting down on the farm.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2007, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

My rider did not ride so its was me only riding and the bike still broke out by 2-tenths.SO IM HAPPY[img][/img] improvments are good.And the dome valley had about 100-150 entries this weekend and the biggest names running.The torco fuels top fueler was on hand and of course tommy beck from becks preformance hit the record books again.Yes i love these weak events.maybe we can get them green gooders or blue bunnies too come play with the big boys i seriously dought that because in this valley one man stands with his ride.teams are for sissy's.[img][/img] LOL.

And glen the offer i made you awhile back still stands bring it ill pack it and send it home.[img][/img]

As they say it ain't nuthing just good ole boys getting down on the farm.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

AZ, you never cease to amaze me brother.

Good job!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default 300 ft drags

Becks performance and Torqo have a race team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Richard, You have a jockey... That means you and her are a team.

Anyone want to feel the sheer and brutal power & tq of the ds730 come to laughlin. Hopefully we can dunefest too.

Hey anyone know Matt Rolloff from Oregon? I need to get him to pilot my bike. Or his son. They are LP's and real light.[img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2007, 02:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

Yep torco is a team effort but in dome one man one car.And no beck is beck actualy it is a dad and son.And no me and alisha do not work good as a team. And oh my baby bike ran a 4.89 stock bore tiny bike full weight.with only 7 paddle haulers.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] ive got to quit riding these things all day and then racing all night i think it will wear them out maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img].she seems to be getting slower[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2007, 02:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

sounds good for a stockbore. Glenn Ill save you a pair of glasses. Judgeing from the last time in V town you had em on. 24/7 lmao

Old 07-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

Alright Richard I have a plan. Lets meet halfway at Pismo this weekend. We will have them smoooth out the hill and we can show these banshees how the single cyl runs.

The Black bus is ready to put the clown show on some foos.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

Actualy this weekend i will be in bakersfield calif. piloting a pro fuel dragster or should i say holding onto the wheel and hitting the trans brake it actualy drives itself i just steer it. Im thinking 2.9 maybe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

No hard core racing in my future, I will be running the 855 at dunefest motor only in a stock frame. My only goal will be to break into the 3s with a stock frame at Albany later this year. This winter we will do some hill racing down south for fun when the weather is bad here in the northwest. Going back to fun racing the hills......... and sipping crown [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2007, 06:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

Actualy this weekend i will be in bakersfield calif. piloting a pro fuel dragster or should i say holding onto the wheel and hitting the trans brake it actualy drives itself i just steer it. Im thinking 2.9 maybe [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I will be getting an opportunity to pilot the space shuttle this weekend. I'm hoping for about a 10 second 60' time.........

Old 07-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default 300 ft drags

Yes i have heard of there special education program they call it the short shuttle program.fits you to the tee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Weetodds in space[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: 300 ft drags