CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Been a minute, but nothings changed

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 01:30 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been a minute, but nothings changed

I think everyone it the bomb section must take a sensitive pill when its convenient for them.

---------------------------------
SANDWORKS

Quit using the I can't log in under shmee. You should be able to log in if the email address of record is legit. Its a hotmail account now.

Old 07-13-2007, 01:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Yes SEN SA TIVE now go get in bed before i chop your head off with this here knife. what movies that from.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2007, 01:59 PM
RIP Dear Friend

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

Yes SEN SA TIVE now go get in bed before i chop your head off with this here knife. what movies that from.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

That had to be from the movie Jaws

Old 07-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

MAJOR PAIN. with Damon Wayons he's the shiz. if you havent seen it and you like watching comedy's about prickish drill sargents its worth seeing.

Old 07-13-2007, 03:47 PM
RIP Dear Friend

AZSAND

I haven't been to a movie since the seventies and I don't need another MAJOR PAIN.

Old 07-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Thanks goodpound- Ill take that as a compliment. I wanted to feel young not only look young...LMAO

LOL Jaws, Was there even a bed in jaws besides one with teeth?

Hey Richard I have great news for you and your bikes. The new series has NOTHING to do with the old queen rappy or FSCS. Someone sponsored these new permitted events and they are FREE. There is gonna be a name and all. Possibly "national hillshooters association"

So now that its not against your religion being charged and all, you can now come to these races and show what your bikes can do. Give me a ring. I expect to see you at Pismo on the 18th. nice little town plenty of fun to be had. Let me know and ill PM me my itenerary.

Raptory- When are you gonna get out and come to the west dunes?

Old 07-13-2007, 04:58 PM
RIP Dear Friend

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

Thanks goodpound- Ill take that as a compliment. I wanted to feel young not only look young...LMAO

Hey Richard I have great news for you and your bikes. The new series has NOTHING to do with the old queen rappy or FSCS. Someone sponsored these new permitted events and they are FREE. There is gonna be a name and all. Possibly "national hillshooters association"

So now that its not against your religion being charged and all, you can now come to these races and show what your bikes can do. Give me a ring. I expect to see you at Pismo on the 18th. nice little town plenty of fun to be had. Let me know and ill PM me my itenerary.

Raptory- When are you gonna get out and come to the west dunes?</end quote></div>

You mean there is something on the other side of the Mississippi river besides MrDumass[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Everyone knows the end of the United States is really Kentucky.

Old 07-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

You mean there is something on the other side of the Mississippi river besides MrDumass[img][/img] Everyone knows the end of the United States is really Kentucky.</end quote></div>

Kentucky isn't the end of the world, but you can see it from there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Raptoryfn660r

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

Raptory- When are you gonna get out and come to the west dunes?</end quote></div>

You mean there is something on the other side of the Mississippi river besides MrDumass[img][/img] Everyone knows the end of the United States is really Kentucky.</end quote></div>

Actually I'am on an island in the Mississippi. Its legal to gamble, prostatute, and use drugs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Maybe one day you will get your ocean front property when that big New Madrid quake hits......again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-13-2007, 08:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LOL!!! So the red eye rider stands for something skunky huh?

I dont know for sure but ill persoanally check for you tonight.... ya know if prostitution is legal here as well..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

everytime I go to a strip club they act like its legal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Been a minute, but nothings changed