CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Been a minute, but nothings changed

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been a minute, but nothings changed

Been a while since I've been to the connection. In fact, there is a new look I'm seeing. The new look is somewhat cumbersome. No biggie, I'm sure that i'll get used to it.

Was reading some post and realized that I haven't missed anything. Still the same guys arguing, same guys calling each other out.... same guys stirring the pot.

Nice to see that Viper, Annihilator, Nut, Marky, Sand, Bomber, etc. etc. are still posting. Can you imagine how powerful this forum would be if you guys actually got along???

Nuff about that.

The conversion is still being finished, and looks to be pretty solid. Should have most of it done by next weekend and ready for a test session. Looking forward to going to DS days and running with the other conversions and seeing old friends. Viper, did you ever get a conversion done? Busa or Liter motor?

Mario's Black Bus is coming along nicely. Very nicely. She's getting cleaner by the day and the Juice is COMING! Not sure what his race plans are but I'm sure there won't be much that touches him. Maybe, and thats a big MAYBE, KOTH.... that would be a race that I'd pay to see. In fact, I'd like to see them run 10 straight races back to back with no time in between and see the results. I'm kinda leaning toward my Pal and Jordan. Giving up the weight and much less $$ sunk into it. Would be very interesting.

Hope that your summers are going well and hope to see ya at the hill.

BigDaddy out!

Old 07-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mike - I was thinking about you the other day. Wondering what you were up to. I think you need to put a trip to the Oregon dunes on the schedule one of these days and let me return the hospitality you showed me.

Btw, part of the reason it hasen't changed is Jed, Marky, Mario and I keep stirring AZ up because it is soooooo much fun! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Your point is well taken though.......

Keep in touch.

Ron

Old 07-06-2007, 05:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

The thorough master mechanic has surfaced! What up? Hows the black bus? The garage is missing something but we know she is in the best of hands. Ive been telling Jordan that I can only imagine you have done fished through the entire motor.lol Anyways give me a shout. ITS HOT AS HELL IN VEGAS EVERYBODY!!!!

My A/C in the garage is struggling hard.

Mike what do you think about the boondockers nos bottle notice? Posted here today by fastfatboy, says we might need to check a serial #.

Thanks for the update.

If she is done tonight I might have a shirpa run me down to Pismo to get some practice in before the big race on the 18th. Dunefest will be a hard one to make.

BTW RON- I dont stirr much up intentionally, I get along with 99.9 percentile. [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

Heck I havnt been on the forum much in the last 6 months.

Old 07-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Pro Rider

Sorry Ninja, hoping for Sunday. Honestly haven't had the chance to do much since Sunday. It will be done on Sunday for sure. Going to get the fuel lines now. Too hot and too busy this last week. Three practices this week, a holiday, and family in. CRAZY as usual. Don't feel neglected, the beast didn't get anything done to it!

yea, I've gone over the bus pretty well on this trip to the doctor. I should take a pic of what I've taken out of her! It's under her belly on the lift. She'll be singing this Sunday. I've even got my trailer in front so that I can trailer it to a testing ground. I may need you to bring the shoes over at some point.

No worries on the bottles. This bottle is good to go.

Old 07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, I posted on the Garage thread. I'm looking for a seat. Cover can be in shambles... just need the seat.

Ninja, I'm re-tooling the top of the DSXR1000. A little different geometry is going to be used.

Old 07-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER

BTW RON- I dont stirr much up intentionally, I get along with 99.9 percentile. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

lol, I know, I know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mike,

I have an extra seat.

Ron

Old 07-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Pro Rider

BigDaddy,

I thought it was about time I offended someone! How long has it been? A least two years??? ... Besides, I think that thread came out pretty good dont you?

Old 07-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Alright pimpskillet, sounds good.

Right on!! Ron has a seat!! Ron wait till you see Mikes conversion, You know how detailed he is. Id have to say Mikes conversion is gonna have some very different stuff compared to the others, wait till you all see it. WILL be be awsome.

Old 07-06-2007, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey my brotha from anotha motha! Whats happenin'?

Decided to get a dirtbike so I could ride the mountains again. Lookin maybe into a good rail next year....we'll see.

Been thinkin about ya and hope your family is doing well. I am off to the dunes, catcha all later!

Peace OUT!!!

Quick Reply: Been a minute, but nothings changed