CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Why do you use this forum?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Why do you use this forum?

87441 users are registered to the ATV Connection forum.
There are currently 41 users logged in.
The most users ever online was 817 on 06/04/2007 at 02:39 AM.
There are currently 518 guests browsing this forum, which makes a total of 559 users using this forum.
You have posted 1100 messages to this forum.
__________________________________________________ ____________

The record was set on June 4 this year at 2:39 am on a Sunday night/Monday morning. I think that's central time but not sure. I would never have guessed there was so many guys up at that time. Was just reading how Ace got his bike back, made me feel good, so topic time.

When do you usually log on? For me, it's about 9 - 10:30 pm. Just fits how our family works.

I use this forum to learn about my bike and your bike, and to check what's going on and what's coming up. Don't know many of you, would like to meet more. Would my Outy 800 even be able to climb the dunes you guys use? Got good side lugs.

Why do you use this forum over others?

Old 07-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Pro Rider

i was looking for info on new atvs last fall when i got back in the sport after 10 yrs. look at it every day have learned a lot of good things.

Old 07-16-2007, 08:39 AM
Range Rover

I check it every day. Great way to learn about all the machines (and their problems)

Old 07-16-2007, 09:40 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Was looking for other quads like mine to see what they had done to them. Was random at first, but I'm here almost everyday now.

Besides the technical information, some of the threads are just good entertainment.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx

Was looking for other quads like mine to see what they had done to them. Was random at first, but I'm here almost everyday now.

Besides the technical information, some of the threads are just good entertainment.</end quote></div>

Ditto for me.

Old 07-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I stop in a couple times per day since I spend a fair amount of time working on a computer.

I soak up what is good information and discard the rest. I have made some life-long friends on this forum who visit here so i also log on to read what they have to say.

Since I make ATV builds about 10% of my work, I spend a good hour a day going through the forums. I spend most of my time on On-Dunes and Planet Sand since I am more into racing and less into duning or trail riding.

This site seems to cater more to the beginner or family rider and young riders....and that is good. There needs to be a place for them because the racing sites will chew you up and spit you out if you don't maintain a certain level of defense, lol.

I find myself posting here more but on the other sites, i post less and read more. That has to do with the level of information that is being exchanged. On the ATV Connection I only frequent the Can-Am forum. Even though i mostly own Raptors now. The Can-Am forum has the most entertaining drama and the highest level of information.

Btw, anyone who says they hate drama is a hypocrite, lol. They flock to it to see what is up just like everyone else. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] lmao

Good thread Kawi [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2007, 11:26 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I came here in 2001 and finally joined in 02. Just stumbled across it one day. Now I stay here for the pay and benefits!

Old 07-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

Used to live on this forum I swear. Dont visit it much anymore. Just so much to do in a day and 24 hrs is not even close to long enough. I do try to pop in avery once in a while just to see what the latest that is going on. Been watching for more threads on the new 450 but havent seen many yet.

Old 07-17-2007, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider

I found this place on a Google search for parts... I lurked for a year or so the joined. I check out the new topics almost everyday... although lately I have been pretty busy so I've missed a few days here and there.

Initially I joined to get ideas on new mods, and info on repairs... then I started to really enjoy f@cking with other members who would post ridiculousness.... my current manifestation is only answering questions to which I might have some insight.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

The forum is inspirational and I use it to get my synapse firing and for finding new ways to blow money (MBRP!)...I use to travel so I made a few connections with other members and had some good times riding in some great places. For the doityourselfer this place has helped plenty...and the drama/entertainment is sometimes fresh.

Quick Reply: Why do you use this forum?