CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Paddles

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2007, 12:53 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Paddles

There is another option to those already mentioned. They are the sandblaster 26". Fullerton sports in California makes them there onsite and can ship sameday. It starts with a 32 paddle 4 ply radial. 16 paddles are tall and 16 shorter. They cut off the ones you don't want. Then there is the option to have them comp cut. They heat the tire up and shave the rubber down to the belts. This lightens the tires significantly. I have the #1 paddles (short ones) with the comp cut on stock rims. My weight is 20.5 lbs with the rims for each rear. They spin well. Another individual I know had the taller paddles but he said it hurt him on the top end. They really do work well. With the comp cut $260 each plus shipping. Quality don't come cheap. I drag raced with them two weeks ago and they are my choice over the others mentioned. I have found that I am much quicker in 4x4 than in 2wd on the holeshole. The renegade can "get on plane" much quicker on all 4's than with all the weight on the rear 2 wheels. Sometimes just depends on the conditions. I hope it helps.