CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Lectron for my DS

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lectron for my DS

Ok can anyone tell me where to get a Lectron for my DS650. I know you used to be able to get them through HP research but frankly I am a little scared to give money to these guys with all the stories floating around. As a matter of fact the site doesnt even work for me any more.

So let me know guys, who is reputable that isnt going to rape me on the price?
thanks

Old 11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Range Rover

call eric..(mr. horsepower)270-334-3331....
hes on his own now.... OMW RACING......

Old 11-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a Full 730 Race Build!

Amen to that, best go to man in the DS world!

Old 11-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

FASTBYGAST is by far the best place to get your lectrons they work just as good. while i will give it to eric he is fast..Kevin is one of the fastest in the world and knows the lectron insideout.And pricing last time i checked is close to 150-200 cheaper. Before all you get mad at me understand were not helping the ds world gouging the newbies. fastbygast has always supplied lectrons before the ds was ever thought about.

Old 11-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: AZSAND

FASTBYGAST is by far the best place to get your lectrons they work just as good. while i will give it to eric he is fast..Kevin is one of the fastest in the world and knows the lectron insideout.And pricing last time i checked is close to 150-200 cheaper. Before all you get mad at me understand were not helping the ds world gouging the newbies. fastbygast has always supplied lectrons before the ds was ever thought about.</end quote></div>

YEah but have they ever put a DS on a dyno????

Old 11-20-2007, 03:37 PM
Pro Rider
I'm a Plumbing contractor and I have some old friends that always called me Pipelayer for some reason?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DSengineer

FASTBYGAST is by far the best place to get your lectrons they work just as good. while i will give it to eric he is fast..Kevin is one of the fastest in the world and knows the lectron insideout.And pricing last time i checked is close to 150-200 cheaper. Before all you get mad at me understand were not helping the ds world gouging the newbies. fastbygast has always supplied lectrons before the ds was ever thought about.</end quote></div>

YEah but have they ever put a DS on a dyno????</end quote></div>

good question dsengineer. If it was me I would hold out for a used one and send it to Eric and have him work his magic JMO

Old 11-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Trailblazer

I second that pipelayer, eric is a genious with the Lectron and DS's in general!

Old 11-21-2007, 09:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2007, 09:33 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yes they have ( My stage three KENZ / CUSTOM ATV which hilldyno'ed many 46hv's and came out on top) come on guy's lets not do this again. And bud never buy a used lectron.I HAVE GIVEN MANY LECTRONS AWAY BUT WOULD NEVER SELL A USED LECTRON.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-21-2007, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
Has been here a long time!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes they have ( My stage three KENZ / CUSTOM ATV which hilldyno'ed many 46hv's and came out on top) come on guy's lets not do this again. And bud never buy a used lectron.I HAVE GIVEN MANY LECTRONS AWAY BUT WOULD NEVER SELL A USED LECTRON.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

So he has dynod ONE stage III DS build while Eric has probably dyno'd every DS build imaginable.... I have ran both new HPR Lectrons and used that I had Eric tune and both ran well. I'm not knocking FBG but what some people don't realize with Eric's pricing on Lectron's is that you are also paying for the countless hours of dyno time he has put in to know how to set them up for YOUR particular build before he sends them out the door.

Quick Reply: Lectron for my DS