CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

My First ATV

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My First ATV

Danno on the cvt cover permatex works great .i'm in water any time i go riding here in Florida. Haven't had any problems since.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:22 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default My First ATV

Thank you Dufrane. Can the cover be removed without worrying about any liquids coming out? I assume it is dry in there. Just wanting to be prepared and figure it's a good idea to take care of known issues ASAP. Thanks again.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default My First ATV

Yeah it's dry. You'll want to take the plastic off. what i mean is the area where your foot rests just the one piece. It's alot easier to get the cvt cover back on that way without worrying about the gasket getting pinched.

Old 04-30-2008, 04:33 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default My First ATV

Hi Danno9, I Used to fly for Comair the Delta Connection. I got smart now I am flying private/charter in a beechjet400 and a citation 3 and 7. The good ol tripacer. That is a sweet looking plane. I always wanted to get in one for a joy ride. I guess my dream cruiser would be a old j3 cub. I have been flying for about 15 years now. I guess once you get bit by the bug you just can't seem to get away. That's great to hear there is another pilot on here. Keep in touch i travel all over the us. Maybe we will meet.
Dennis