CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

LTE or B?G GUN ??

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 05:25 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LTE or B?G GUN ??

i want to buy a lte systems for my 05 DS 650X and i think LTE or B?G gun because i use this systems in off road..what u offer for off road ????

Old 09-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!

You have to run a direct mount filter if you run LTE duals. I would just stay with a single exhaust and get the Big Gun or any of the others like CT.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Trailblazer

yes my favourite is Big gun but all my friends say get LTE dual systems incredible sound...B?G GUN souns is louder than LTE ? and which one is give high power...?

Old 09-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider
SilverBomb has got an Addiction!

You'll get all the power you need out of a single exhaust. I believe just as much or more than the Duals.

Old 09-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Trailblazer

single exhaust is better for off road becos not remove air box.....im gonna give back lte's and buy big gun....what model u offer Big Gun Evo X or Evo R ?

Old 09-14-2008, 12:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

THE BIG GUN IS NOT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAUGE AS THE LTE ...Opps dang caps. I have run them both and dyno'd them both.On stock bores and 800,s the Lte's was a clear winner every time .But the lte is not for everyone if you flip her and stay on after riding very long chances you will get a seroius LTE tatoo that will last for life.I have destryoed a new pair of riding pants after a hard day in the dunes.They are very ugly but i would highly recomend the heat shields that come with them be installed. I HAVE NOT BUT IF I COULD FIND THEM NOW I WOULD.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2008, 07:00 AM
Trailblazer

lte installation is very hard :S rear the battery box some electrical parts you change that places ? and on the right side of rear suspension again some electrical cables you replace them ? thank u...

Old 09-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Pro Rider

heres what the big gun evo x sounds like - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYnD_6cF23I

Id get the big gun, i custom painted mine, loved the sound and the power, i also have a Ron Wood and HMF sound clip on my you tube u can listen to

Old 09-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

No sir bomb i have the lte's on my bikes and my baby bike (THE SMALLESTONE) has everything in the stock configuration with the exception of the battery box.And you have to notch the frame a tad.it takes about a hour to install a set.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Trailblazer

battery box is ok but on the left side of battery some DENSO electrical parts ... i mean this parts replace ?