CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Some more DS650 questions

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some more DS650 questions

Best bet for the DS is ASR Upper A ARMS, they help big time in the handling, or if you have the bucks the plus 1 forward 1 arms are even better.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Range Rover

i ride alot of back roads , here in wv you can ride on any road without a yellow line, where the wide stance and stability make it just about unbeatable,

Old 01-15-2009, 05:19 AM
916 Reaper - Pure Evil Inside!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If your serious about getting some go fast goodies, 730 kit, etc., OMW Racing (Eric/MrHorsepower) is doing his January sale of DS go-faster-goodies!

Chris

Old 01-15-2009, 10:36 AM
Shapeshifter Rider

Thanks Everybody for all your help.I'll be sure to post pics when I get my DS.

Old 01-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: 650Rotax
The only problem with nomercyracing.org is if you disagree with them, and you are from the midwest, you will be called a hillbilly, and when you question them about anything you don't agree with, you will be thrown off the forums. I used to be over there, but I got tired of the bashing of different builders than who they used, called them out on it, and they tossed me out. </end quote></div>

WOW! Are you actually serious with that statement? I'm the biggest "Hillbilly" that ever threw a leg over a DS and they welcome me with open arms.
And in all actuallity every one of the DS builders is on that site and they all get along with eachother very well. I would also venture to say that all of us with Stage I, II, and III builds have a little something from each and everyone of them bolted on to our bikes. It is only the fellows that have goodies from only one builder/supplier starpped on that make uneducated statements about the builders that they know nothing about that get the hackles up.
The majority of DS owners that were on here moved over there because of a few bad apples. And most of us still visit here daily to give input/advice to new owners seeking the same knowledge that you are. Mario and the moderators over there pretty much allow anything to go as long as it remains fairly civil. Anybody that has ever been banned over there really over stepped the boundries. Great peeps in both places but yes, the majority of the knowledge pool has migrated.

I will have a better answer for your EFI question in the future as I've only owned my system for a week now.

Old 01-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Shapeshifter Rider

How many Ds's do you have Ace?From what I've seen Ds owners are incredibly loyal to there machines and some have even said they won't own another machine so I'm sure there are some multiple DS owners in this thread or in the entire atv community.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

Vic, what are you up to 5 of them now.... We have 3 in our stable, and one is going full drag, so another dunner will be joining soon. I love my DSs and can tell you I am just not comfortable on anything else.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Funny thing is, I just got rid of mine, but still get welcomed with open arms even though I'm just a dirtbike guy now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: cynick

Funny thing is, I just got rid of mine, but still get welcomed with open arms even though I'm just a dirtbike guy now.[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Not true, you are allowed in because of your wife LMAO

Old 01-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Shapeshifter Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DubaiPolaris

If your serious about getting some go fast goodies, 730 kit, etc., OMW Racing (Eric/MrHorsepower) is doing his January sale of DS go-faster-goodies!

Chris</end quote></div>

Is your 855 set up as a dragger or a duner?

Quick Reply: Some more DS650 questions