CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Big Gun

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2001, 01:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doc, thanks for the tip. I'll just do that! Also, Indian River, MI.? Burt Lake? Same Place? I think it is, spent acouple of weeks a year up there playing in the sand many years back. How the Big Sand Pit doing any how? I heard they closed down many of the trails up there, what's the word!

Old 03-06-2001, 11:54 AM
Trailblazer

Yes Indian River and Burt Lake is one in the same. Our county is the ONLY one in the lower peninsula that allows us ATVs to ride the shoulder except I-75 or state routes, so it really is not too bad. Still lots of trails some marked most not. I live on an old Rail Road grade that connects to a system of trails that take you nearly to Petoskey, Wolverine, and of course Indian River...about 80-90 miles. We also have a scramble area called Black Mountain that is an old ski resort. There are about 50 miles of marked trails and many more unmarked, lots of hill climbs up the ski hills, overall a great place to spend a weekend. If you make the trip up I'd really hope that you would contact me so we could hook up.

Old 03-06-2001, 06:56 PM
Weekend Warrior

Sand45

The Custom x pipe works all the way through the rev range, it don,t find any restriction at the top end, just check out the dyno results at www.bombardierds650.com and check out the review on the pipe. The results speak for themselfs bearing in mind that this comparison was based on just swapping the pipe, no K&N and no Jet mods.

for me it was the best money spent.

Havoc

Old 03-06-2001, 11:40 PM
Pro Rider

Have to do just that, haven't set a date yet but most likely in June or July. Is your e-mail address kcollino@straitsarea.com? If so I'll save your address & e-mail you, and hit you up as a guild while I'm there.

Old 03-07-2001, 01:00 AM
Trailblazer

Yes it is NewDSLover...If I have a few weeks (3) notice I can schedule myself off. I look forward to hearing from you. Also, the "BombardierDS650.com" site has all the trails on line in Michigan,(they take a while to load) if you see one you want to try out that is a bit closer to you let me know.