CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Fast Custom DS @ Buttercup 1/26/02...WOW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2002, 12:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow sand god i did not see any of these super bike my last trip up. but maybe next time.i will see these elusive big guy's and i came home pretty proud of my little ol ds too.but i will beeeeee boock
so maybe next time.but next time you try olds remember its the whoops that make it mean not the height.and you might want to take a look at some of the viedo links on this sight and youll see some pretty nasty four strokes and thats rappys and ds alike.

Old 01-30-2002, 09:21 AM
Pro Rider

ProEMTPFF..It was somewhere around Navarre/Pensacola area. The info I got was that this un-sanctioned event started as an ATV pull contest (like tractor pull)between a bunch of people from Florida, Alabama, Georgia and Mississippi, and ended up a free for all. The Okaloosa sherrifs dept. had something to do with ending the day.

Old 01-30-2002, 11:23 AM
Trailblazer

AZSand,
The DS is butt ugly and black (not even a nice black) and it was kicking the crap out of all of us. What do you know about the bike. Oh it also has two little extra headlights mounted on the front bumper. He has NOS but didn't even have the bottle with him (didn't need it this weekend).

I have also been to Little Sahara on big weekends (grew up in Utah) and believe me don't misjudge the bikes at glamis...they can certainly hold there own.

Old 01-30-2002, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

There is a picture on offroad.com's quadzillathon that has a black DS in the back ground. It does have back fenders, and it also has stock graphics. click here to see it

Knutz replyed on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 9:30 PM:

<< PaRoostR-That DS in the Quadzillathon pic is my bike. They are not stock graphics, but not the prettiest ever done either. Just thought I would let you guys know about that. >>

Old 01-30-2002, 02:21 PM
Trailblazer

That black quad on quadzillathon is way to nice and good looking for the fast DS. It wasn't much to look at, just fast.

Old 01-30-2002, 06:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

HEY GMANN if everything gose right it should be mine here quickley
cross your fingers.

Old 01-30-2002, 06:52 PM
Trailblazer

I guess we all are trying to achieve optimum and ultimate performance. When the it's all said and done second just isn't the same as first. Being close doesn't get the job done.

Old 01-30-2002, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

PaRoostR-That DS in the Quadzillathon pic is my bike. They are not stock graphics, but not the prettiest ever done either. Just thought I would let you guys know about that.

Old 01-31-2002, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for correcting me, Knutz. And I did not mean to disrespect you or your quad, I think it looks great. What do the graphics look like? Are they similar to what was pictured in the test that Dirt Wheels and Extreme Garage did?

Old 01-31-2002, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

No, the one in the pic is my next magazine bike. More billet and custom powder coating. I'ts alot prettier that the one in Dirt Wheels. I still have more to do befor it's ready for the magazine. There is a slightly better pic of it on the Quad Tech web site. I think it's www.quadtech-atv.com Look under the photos page.

Quick Reply: Fast Custom DS @ Buttercup 1/26/02...WOW!!!