CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Bat- you got the parts?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 01:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hurycne and rooster- thanks for riding today, we all had fun. I had more, though.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2002, 01:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

14mins, How did yall's riding go today? Did you make "Canadian Bacon" out of those "pigs"LOL. How do you like your new T-REX?

Biggerisbetter.

Old 03-18-2002, 03:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider

BiggerISbetter- I have turned over a new leaf. No longer will i rub salt in the wounds of slower quads. BUT i am happy with my choice. We made some real progress on the jetting. The jet size is right, just need to try fuel/air screw and clip adjustments. I think a few more ponies are looking for a way out. I think i will also order the trinity pipe. Might have to send that to someone else's house. I don't want the mrs. adding up the cost of all my modds. If i spend a dollar, she spends 2...... I would really like to see a 703 or 760 in action. Where i am headed those are the only real options to get the power level up. The 686 has a sweet power curve from bottom to top. Real linear, no real hit. Easy to go fast, and keeps reving on top.

I would really like to take on a 703. Are there any in Little shara ok? I would like to go to ds days to see the fast bombs. Once i get the nos on it, maybe jeffinrivercity will let me ride it, if i bring a cashiers check for 20,000. His must just be wicked fast. Our rule around here is you break it, you pay for it. Jeff- i promise i will not hit the nos button. xxxxx
Looking for a few more ponies, so i can run with CORNYDOG and his crack in fail.

Old 03-18-2002, 11:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

14, I know of a couple RWR stage 3's and Stage 2's(some with NOS). But I have never seen a PAMI motor there, But you should still find some pretty good competition. Hey maybe ScoobyDFW will be tuned in by Rattle Snake Weekend. And I also have recently seen a couple pretty fast Raptors, One beat me by 7-8 lengths, but would not tell me what he had done to it. Anyways get your **** up here and lets rip-up some sand.

Biggerisbetter.

Old 03-19-2002, 05:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider

BiggerISbetter- march 30th or april 13? Will either of those days work for you. I would like to leave home around 7 am. Should arrive around noon. I will probably head back home after the "man ride". You willing to let me add you to the KILL list. lol I should really have it dialed in by then, if the tranny don't blow. I think i will drag chris and rex with me.

BIB- chris and rex said rooster's ds was fast with the end cap before a gremlin ruined the fun. I thought he said he was faster than hurycne's but i could be wrong. Did not see with my own eyes. Hurycne always runs strong, so that is saying something. Somebody needs to step theres up to the next level. Otherwise i will be the designated flagger. Chris has caught up to rex's shee now.

Old 03-19-2002, 06:08 PM
Trailblazer

14-
that may not be for long did some pricing for the last few days on several things.

Old 03-19-2002, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider

soon the banshee will be even with me. but I have the cure for that

Old 03-20-2002, 12:46 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

14mins, Apr.13th would be better for me, Because of Easter. And I look forward to riding with you guy's again, Maybe you can talk Hurycne and Roostin-to follow you down, and I'll make sure my Bro's are with me. And Yes, Put me on the LIST OF DOOM!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]LOL.

P.S. what happened to Roostinonyou's DS?

Biggerisbetter.

Old 03-20-2002, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

I think it is the redline oil he is using. Full synthetic and hes quad doesnt like it.

Old 03-20-2002, 02:49 AM
Elite Pro Rider

BiggerISbetter- the 13th will work for me. I will pm you around the 10th or so to get a phone number. I will let chris and rex know tommorow so they can plan acordingly. That will give me a bit longer to dial it in. I am going to a dyno as soon as i can find one. At this point i will drive as far as need be to get the job/jetting done right. The old "butt dyno" is not cutting it anymore. Maybe my fancy seat cover will be in then. My brothr in law just got a 2002 raptor last sat. I will use it for my back up. I knew he would come in handy for something. lol

Quick Reply: Bat- you got the parts?