CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Any Quest 650 Owners Out There?

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2002, 12:54 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ColdNCruel: I sent you an email, let me know if you don't get it.

MJSTX: Tenting it for now, never heard/seen an ATV Camping Trailer. Do you have any more information/web links on these?

Cheers,

CV

Old 04-18-2002, 05:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Two sites that come to mind are www.kamparoo.com and www.freedoomtrailers.com. Some of these sites make camping trailers for motorcyles and atv's. You will find many more if you do a search for "atv caping trailers" or even "motorcycles camping trailers". Sorry I did not mean to change the topic of the thread, it's just that I like camping with my atv so much that when I read that Canadian Viking used his for camping I was curious as to what he uses.......MJSTX

Old 04-19-2002, 01:23 AM
Range Rover

<< I'm going to run it in the ATV pull next weekend at the local fairgrounds. I may be the only one there with a quest but I expect to see a few sportsman 700's there and am looking forward to kicking some polaris *** in the pulls. I'll let you know if i smoke the damn thing.....hope i dont! Later..ColdNCruel >>

This could be good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-19-2002, 03:16 PM
Trailblazer

CV - just took a peek at your pics, very nice! Those aren't Quests your riding! I'm heading down to Bow Cycle this weekend to &quot;talk turkey&quot;. Any advice? I'd like to see a green XT. Not too fond of the light grey fender plastic.

Thanks to everyone for their input to this thread. I'm glad there doesn't seem to be any major problems with this model. I value the opinion of owners over those mag shoot-outs anyday.

Maybe there's a Quest in my future.

Shotgunmessiah - let us know how you make out this weekend.

Old 04-19-2002, 06:06 PM
Range Rover

Norseman,

Talk to Kevin - he's the sales Manager and a great guy. He's the one that has the authority to work deals, all the other salesmen have to go through him so you might as well go strait to the top dog.

I was at Bow this morning and picked up a copy of the new brouchure (sp?) - the Quest is going to be available in Red, Blue, green and camo. The Quest XT is available in Yellow and Green and they have changed the color of the bumpers on the XT to black - looks really sharp compared to the gray that they currently are. I'm not sure when these new colors are going to be available though - could be fall [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I suggest you go to Bow when they first open, then they will have time to let you try the Quest (Kawi, Grizz, Rubi - whatever you want) behind the store. It gets really crazy there later in the day.

If you are planning on getting any accessories, work it as a package deal - you will save 20% on the accessories.

Good luck and have fun. Let us know how it goes.

Old 04-25-2002, 12:34 PM
Trailblazer

CV - I'm back at it. Went in to Bow Cycle on Saturday morning and (as predicted) Kevin was too busy - 3 customers ahead of me. So asked one of the kids for a brochure and got the 2002 glossy with an insert for 2003 Quest. No mention of the 2003 XT. Did you pick up a different brochure? Like to be able to confirm green XT with black fenders, can't find anything on the Bomb website about this.

Sent Kevin an email, but have had no response. Noticed that the 2003 model Quests will have wider but smaller rear tires (25&quot; vs. 26&quot.

Old 04-25-2002, 01:32 PM
Range Rover

I may have got thier last 2003 catalogue (I know they were a little hesitant to give it to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

I talked to Kevin yesterday and he said he should be able to get the 03's sometime around the last week of May, first week of June.

The 03 XT is available in Yellow and Green (w/grey trim [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]). I posted scanned copies of the catalogue at one of the other site that I sent you an address for. You can check it out there. I didn't notice that the 03's have smaller tires, I'll have to confirm that when I get home.

My wife gave me the go ahead to order a new 03 Quest (for me, she wants my 02!). I'm thinking about getting the &quot;artillery green&quot; XT, and then seeing if I can order the rims and trim from the Camo Quest.

Check out the other site for pictures from the 03 catalogue.

Cheers,

CV

btw, it does usually take Kevin a couple days to reply to emails. They are also on their summer hours now so they are open until 8:00pm Monday-Thursday.

Old 10-29-2002, 06:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Any Quest 650 Owners Out There?

MJSTX -
You mention you owned a Traxter 500 before. I have a pretty hot deal going on the Quest right now (under $5,000 demo less than 200 miles, 3 year warranty and 2.9% financing), but I had my heart set on a Traxter. (we farm here in Ohio - pulling MT wagons and such) I really want low end grunt and a decent ride. I don't mind shifting, but the auto on the Quest would be great for my Dad and wife. What did you think of both? Thanks! Jeff

Old 10-30-2002, 04:15 PM
Pro Rider

i heard that they were faster than a prairie 650. is this true I want a fast 4x4 bad.

Old 10-30-2002, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider

Well the quest is right for you!!! we own a quest with tones of accesories! we got some ITP 589s on the way cant wait to see how they work in the snow!!! the quest is one of the fastest and baddest 4x4s out there! so you couldnt go wrong! the prairie is also i nice bike!!

Quick Reply: Any Quest 650 Owners Out There?