CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS vs. Shee

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2002, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i have said it a few times before...We Shee owners never lose to anyone, you Ds owners never lose to anyone either, the same goes for the Craptor guys...If we all win our races then something has to give...

Oh and i almost forgot, yes a stock DS will beat a stock Shee and it will also beat a stock Craptor ( all things being equal of course) weither those Craptor guys like it or not its the painfull truth...

Old 05-18-2002, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider

IMback~
Glad to see there's at least one banshee owner with enough ***** to admit the Banshee's not the fastest. I would agree with you, and I do, but if I tell about my experiences winning races, I'd get flamed for sure.

Oy yeah, It's strange how nobody ever seems to lose a race. We must be only racing Honda's, Polaris's, and Suzukis!

Old 05-18-2002, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider

<< Oh and i almost forgot, yes a stock DS will beat a stock Shee and it will also beat a stock Craptor ( all things being equal of course) weither those Craptor guys like it or not its the painfull truth... >>

I agree, when my Banshee was stock I never had a chance to race any stock DS but the difference betyeen piped and non-piped Banshee is pretty big and that makes me think the Banshee would lose stock. It's a pretty close race between a modified Banshee and modified DS. At least that's been my experience so far but I think the Banshee has the edge here especially with a fairly light rider. I'm pretty big and lose all the time to similarly modded Banshees but run pretty close to modified DSs although I think I am still a LITTLE faster.

Old 05-18-2002, 01:34 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

WELL NOW TAHT WERE BEING REALISTIC WITH EACH OTHER!yes on hard pack stock banshee.whoever sand with paddles on both the ds.and either way you get an idiot on either he's losing its that close stock.same pretty much for the rappy.

Old 05-18-2002, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

Well Wiscrambler i just tell it like it is, after witnessing countless races between stock Shees,stock Raptors and stock DSs i can say that even though they are all pretty close in stock form the DS gets the upper hand in the vast majority of the races.Of course like Azsand rightfully said just put an idiot on any of those machines and you know...

Old 06-05-2002, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

I raced a stock 2001 shee, with my &quot;02 baja with modded endcap, on the street! He got the holeshot, and stayed about a length in front of me, but when I got to about the middle of 4th gear, I caught up to him, and passed him, and the distance between us kept getting bigger and bigger. I kept hitting the dang rev limiter though! Oh yeah, this still doesn't end the contreversy since I weigh about 120lbs!

Old 06-05-2002, 10:28 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Adam you going to change your name?

Old 06-05-2002, 11:09 PM
Trailblazer

well i own both, 99 shee and 00 ds. but both are heavely modified so i cant tell you which is faster stock.but my ds will smoke my banshee right now, my ds has beat alot of banshees so far. but im working on my banshee so it should be faster in a couple of weeks.

Old 06-05-2002, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah Hurycane, I would if I could change my name, and still be a Pro Rider! Is there a way to do that?

Old 06-05-2002, 11:45 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yeah, and are you going to come down to 14mins' place on the 29th? Check your PM

Quick Reply: DS vs. Shee