CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Whats up with that!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2002 | 03:23 PM
Pro Rider

BAT,that's what I was trying to say earlier,lets let it go and go on with it,now we have 2 to choose from.

Old 06-10-2002 | 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

Personally, I have had no problems with Don and his knowledge sharing has been second to none on these forums. If things went south for him I am very sorry to hear it. I hope that even if he doesn't do Pami anymore that he still feels a part of this forum and welcome here. Some people become sucessful at their endevors and others don't so they keep trying till they do. Thats the way life is.

TVI, I wish the best of luck. I hope they do a great job, fast, and reliably. Everyone would benifit from that. I know I am looking at cams and valve springs right now. SO I guess I call TVI. Do they have a sight? If not, they better get one if their going to be in with this modern day crowd of riders.

Another donation of $.02

Demon

Old 06-10-2002 | 04:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Here's a couple more pennies:
I'm guessing that more than one Piehole exists, and there is more than one Pieville, USA.
It looks as though Pami dealers, and Pami need to get there crap together. Given the things I've heard about the service of all things Pami, I'll stear clear.

Old 06-10-2002 | 05:03 PM
Weekend Warrior

Let me tell you, When someone spends 5grand+ on a quad motor you expect some kind of service. Like many others in here I love to ride. Two months without a motor is a killer, now think about 6+ months. And then to call and get slapped in the face with dodged calls, and poor excuses?! I know he has caller I.D. Yeah, I'm new here and I'm not trying to be smart but when I came here and saw this post it flipped me out. So far this spring Iv been missing out, all my riding buddies are out having a blast. I'm sitting at home waiting for a motor I should have had in early March. Yeah, no doubt I'm not the only Piehole out there. There are Pievilles all across the USA. I'm trying to let this be known, Be careful.

I'm out.......

Old 06-10-2002 | 06:18 PM
|
Pro Rider

Piehole....I can understand your frustration on your motor not being done. Let me ask you one question..What's your relation to TVI???

Old 06-10-2002 | 06:37 PM
Pro Rider

Sand45, I don't mean to jump in here but I have asked alot of questions to gary and he has helped me alot on setting mine up.From what I know he has one fast DS.He seems to have alot of time and effort into the DS,thats why he has gone this direction.He has also come up with different cams and cdi boxes.I have bought parts from him and he has been great to work with,I'am not saying that Don has not been good either to ask question to.

Old 06-10-2002 | 07:18 PM
|
Pro Rider

Blackds its cool man, The cams he sells are web cams thats were he gets his cams nothing special about that! The cdi he having done its going to be made by MSD so before long you can buy it straight thru them. The reason i dont like tvi is that gary quoted me a price for some cams he had in stock. web cams. Well i said ok be up in a couple days to pick up.I drove 3hrs to get to his farm shop i go to pay for the cams now the cams are 120 dollars more!! I hate being jerked around so i said screw him and orderd straight thru web cam and saved even more money. I just hope he deals straight with you guys but i dought that he cant even deal straight with other atv shops why would he with all you!!!! Im not on Knutz side and im sorry to hear some of you are having problems with him. I just think Team Pami picked the wrong guy(Gary).

Old 06-10-2002 | 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Sand45,Maybe we should get Jeff to do the Pami thing that way we can rag at him for something,we can't say anything bad about him.!(i bet i just opened a can of worms on that one)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2002 | 07:43 PM
|
Pro Rider

Sorry to ramble on i just hope you guys have a better dealing with Tvi than me. Ya jeff would make a great pami dealer.Ok enough of my rambling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2002 | 08:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I think Scooby had knutz banned.