CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Whats up with that!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2002, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW!!

(Not that I own a DS)
That sounds like it's gonna suck for the bomb supporters. Back to RW, uh.

From what I heard through the "grapevine", Piehole (or whatever) is the 3rd one to NOT get a motor back from Knutz. I hear that BIG BROWN (UPS) is now trying to put the little business man (Knutz and who knows how many others) OUT OF BUSINESS!!

Sounds like UPS should spend more of thier money on doing their job, instead of sponsering Nascar and running multi-million dollar ad's. Just typical of "big business"!

Old 06-10-2002, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

I just think we DS guys get screwed. If any builders with a good reputation would get into the Ds they would make money. The only one I have had good luck with was Ron Wood.

I hope that someday someone will be building quality Ds motors that rip at affordable prices and do it in a timely manner.

Is that too much to ask?

Bat

Old 06-10-2002, 11:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

WELL NOW WHERE DO WE START I HOPE NO ONE BANNED KNUTZ HE IS NO WORSE THAN ANY OF US WE ALL FLY OFF THE HANDLE AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER[EXCET ME WE ALL NO HOW DIPLOMATIC I CAN BE SWEET AS PIE][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] NEXT WHATEVER IS GOING ON WITH KNUTZ AND PAMI I WILL GUARENTY YOU ITS AS MUCH PAMIS FAULT.THERE ARROGAN'T ATTITUDE IS APPAULING AND IVE DECIDED IF I CAN'T FIND A ALTERNATE SOURCE TO BUILD ME A BIG BORE ILL RUN MY 650 NEXT YEAR[BUY THE WAY IM TALKING WITH THREE BUILDER ON THIS MATTER]AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST KNUTZ IS ALWAYS BEEN A IMPORTANT PART OF THIS FORUM AND IF HE WERE TO LEAVE WE ALL LOSE AND THATS A FACT.

PS: IF ANY ONE OF YOU FROM PAMI READ THIS WHAT IN YOUR ARROGANT ATTITUDES MAKE YOU THINK YOUR MACHINIST ARE BATTER THAN OURS I CAN EASLY TAKE OUT YOUR 703 AND A FAIR AMOUNT OF YOUR 760 [WITH THE EXECPTION OF JEFF AND MAYBE KNUTZ] SO GIVE US OUR DUE SELL THE PARTS AND DROP THE BETTER THAN THOU ATTITUDE!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2002, 11:17 PM
Pro Rider

Good Point Bat!

Old 06-10-2002, 11:36 PM
Pro Rider

OK, here is what I know, or think I know.
Yes, Don is having problems with UPS.(that's all I'll say about that).
NO, Don is not throwing in the towel.
No one else is going to be supplying Pami parts.
Several people have contacted Pami about moving in.(including some BIG names)!
Don has an exclusive CONTRACT with Pami.
Don has not been on here because that's just more time away from the work which he is trying VERY hard to catch up on.
Personally I wish he would come on here and explain a few things, even I couldn't get a hold of him. I had to go to his house to track him down. At that time he was in the middle of returning the e-mails that were piling up.
I like Don. I wish the re was a way I could help him but I don't think anyone would want me touching their motor.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I know this doesn't actually anawer your questions but just wanted to let you guys know what I know.
Al

Old 06-10-2002, 11:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

<< Piehole....I can understand your frustration on your motor not being done. Let me ask you one question..What's your relation to TVI??? >>

My relation to TVI is non-existant. There is alot of people (more than three) with out there motors.

Let me tell you this, I sent my motor to Don, I never got a call form him regaurding my motor, I always called. Now I have no clue as to what is going on. Is my motor a &quot;lost one&quot; or is it someone elses motor now?

<< I can understand your frustration on your motor not being done >>

I could have went to a BMW school and learned how to Work on these motors and have it back in the quad by now!

Your right, We are getting screwed

Old 06-10-2002, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider

Well it took me a while to finally get my 760 from Knutz but I must say that good things come to those who wait, because this motor is flawless. I havn't had any problem whatsoever with it and I have give it hell everytime I have got on it.

I did have a little problem getting it and it took a while to finally get it but I dont think that it was Dons fault because I called Team-Pami about 10 times while they had my motor and they said that they was having problems with their suppliers. And when they finally said that they had shipped it I called Don and he said that as soon as he recieved it that he would go straight to work putting it together to get it to me as soon as possible.

When Don got the motor back he checked the crank and it was .006 out from being true so he had to send it to a machine shop to get it trued and as soon as he got it back he put it together and shipped it to me with a overnight Saturday delivery and he picked up the charges for the express shipping. I'm glad that I used Don because he took the time to doublecheck all of Team-Pamis work to ensure that I got what I paid for and that my motor was as close to perfect as he could get it.

Old 06-10-2002, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

650MANIAC, I agree with you 100%. The quality ia excellent.

Yes, I also feel for the guys that have been waiting forever. Even I waited longer than I would have liked and I live in the same area.

Piehole, I'm surprised you haven't heard from him, when I was over his house on Friday, he said he was getting around to contacting everyone who've been waiting to hear from him.

Old 06-11-2002, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

All I can say is that there is a lot of ***-U-MEing going on right now. I think there are a lot of people out here that would not be here if it was not for Don and his help. I for one am frustrated because I do not have my motors back. But I will tell you what, He went out of his way to help alot of people on these boards and I am one of them.

I would really like to hear what is going on without everyone giving there predictions on what's what. I guess we will not know until Don actually tells us.

Once again, I am frustrated, but until I here FACTS, then I will keep on waiting.

James

Old 06-11-2002, 12:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

WELL dunedevil i asume nothing but i can order a pami from from tvi there taking orders now! so you tell me if im asuming or what. i made the call before i spoke!
do you need the no pm me and dont asume we don't know what were talking about[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
LOL. remeber *** u me!