CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Whats up with that!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In no way am I fighting for Don here but who voted for Pami parts via TVI. Unless I'm missing something they haven't delivered any parts yet(if at all)!

Old 06-12-2002, 12:30 AM
Pro Rider

HHHHHHHHMMMMMM.(good readin).,,interesting ,..The DS saga continues .."Marky's" ...really on top of things here.

Old 06-12-2002, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider

Well, heres my story, Honest and neutral. I sent my motor to Don after I blew it up on nitrous. Don said, send it in, it will be done in two months, maybe a little longer due to the repairs it needs. I sent it to Don in March, he received it on the 25th of the month. He said "it will take about 2 weeks before I get to it," I said OK. Two weeks come and gone. A month and a half later he gets to it and tells me what I need but, he gives me nothing in writing, and no prices. Now don't get me wrong, I know he is a one man show and is very busy. So then I sit back and look around at all the others that have been waiting on the motors, 6 months, 5 months,ETC. Now I thought two to three months Max, but when 2.5 months rolled around, I said please send my motor back. Don was concerned, for my sake and his, but if I knew it was going to be a 3,4,5,6 month thing I would have never sent it to him. Now if he was up front and said I'm backed up for about 3-4 months I would have known what I was getting into. I know he is new to this business and that he's going to make mistakes, but when I spend a lot of money on something like this, I like to know what is going on and like to be updated. Don has been very helpful to me and I thank him for that. I wish Don the best of luck, and I feel bad that our deal went south. It's life and I got to look out for myself.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on, but after all the "action" in this post I felt it necessary to tell my story.

OrganDonor

Old 06-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Trailblazer

organ donor, i had a similiar problem in the early 90's with a builder that "lost my motor". i sued his rear and won! come to find out he was a ratt who just couldnt handle the business he started and instead of being honest he tried to rip everyone off. i hope thats not what happens to u guys waitin for engines, and you do have cause for legal action based on your side of the story.

Old 06-12-2002, 03:12 PM
Pro Rider

I think a lot of the guys that are missing motors tried tracking them, but to no success. Don has all of the tracking numbers. If he doesn't answer E-mails and the phone it's hard to get them.
I know I didn't, but did anyone else receive a written invoice? One of the reasons I asked to have my motor back was, that nothing was in writting. It was a "take my word for it" kinda thing.

Old 06-12-2002, 03:22 PM
Pro Rider

I think your confused, let me explain, You ship your motor to Las Vegas, Don takes it apart, then he ships some parts to Germany and some parts stay here. From Don's to Germany, then, from Germany back to Don's is where things get fuzzy.

Old 06-12-2002, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know my motor made it to Don's, that is the only tracking# I have, I have emailed him and asked for the tracking # , I said I would track it my self, he never sent me the #'s. I think the problem is bigger than that, but I don't know. He said he was going to go to UPS headquarters on Tuesday,(yesterday) I emailed him to see what he found out---no reply yet...Let's hope it is good news.

Old 06-12-2002, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

I will get rid of this stupid blue sad face icon as soon as I get my motor back..I hate this icon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2002, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

I have tracking #s for both motors and Don said he receved both of my motors. No word yet.
J Ross

Old 06-12-2002, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

You have the tracking #s going to Don's or to Team Pami?