CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

New DS exhaust to be released July 4!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2002, 02:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys, check this out!

Trinity Racing R&D announces the release of the long awaited Stage IV exhaust system for the Bombardier DS 650.

The dynamically tunned Stage IV system is boosting up a 10 horsepower increase with a torque curve that hurts your arms just looking at it. Trinity is taking Pre-orders only over the internet on a first come, first serve basis with systems due out of production and ready to ship on July 4th.

The DS Stage IV exhaust is producing a whopping 10 horsepower increase when stock, but that's just the begining. The Stage IV is tunned for never before seen power increases when matched with the performance modifications (Trinity will be releasing for the DS later this summer). The System comes complete with the header pipes, hardware and muffler, and is constructed from the highest quality 304 rath STAINLESS steel. Like all Trinity exhaust
systems, the Stage IV DS is the Only pipe you'll ever need.

Order today!

Old 06-13-2002, 03:01 PM
Range Rover

I just happen to be in the market for an exhaust to replace my ragged looking, falling apart, leaking Big Gun system...

Did you write that yourself? If so, you should go to work for Trinity as a salesman. Im already convinced [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2002, 03:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Nah, I done the easy copy and paste from Trinity's web site. Just noticed it and knew you DS guys were starving for more options concerning aftermarket performance. Wait 'till the engine kits are available, I bet they are MUCH more REASONABLE. Looks like help is around the corner!!
Here's the link.
Pick Here

Old 06-13-2002, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider

This gets posted on the Suzuki forum and it got flamed(sorta.) Looks like Trinity is stepping up to the plate and releasing wicked exhaust for all the good quads.

Old 06-13-2002, 03:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thats where I noticed the DS exhaust, when checking out your post concerning the Z400 exhaust.

Old 06-13-2002, 03:45 PM
Trailblazer

I think it's great that they're going to make this stuff but $500 seems a little pricey to me.

Old 06-13-2002, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

Anyone want to buy a big gun complete pipe cheap?

I think I am going to preorder one of those bad boys. I wish they had a dynochart up, so that we could see the curve.

I think I am going to email harry and see if he can post a dyno chart, or email me one. I am also wondering if it will clear everything ok. As we know some other pipes hit when jumping.

Anyone order one yet?

Bat

Old 06-13-2002, 04:08 PM
Pro Rider

My orders going in tonight, hey bat, you might wanna take that little thing out about asking if anyone wants a big gun, cuz moderators don't take kindly to those things, just as a suggestion, put it in your signature.

Old 06-13-2002, 07:21 PM
Pro Rider

I think he was kidding, sorta. Anyways it sounds great. I really like my pipe but if anything were to ever happen to it, it is nice to know that there maybe a good option as I would not buy any other as of now. I jump but have a family to worry about so I dont get crazy. The thing I am dieing to see is the engine mods that are coming. I have always though that most of the pipes out are not desighned for a modded DS, only stock and may hamper the performance of the mods. I think thats is the main reason I bought a RWR pipe. Way to go Harry!! I am anxious to see what they look like and how they do perform.

Old 06-13-2002, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I was kind of kidding about selling the big gun. I thought everyone would get it. I will buy Harry's pipe, but am waiting to get more info. I have emailed him and usually he responds within a day or two.

I hope the moderators would get the pun. Nothing against big gun, I like the performance, but the finish on the pipe sucks.

Bat

Quick Reply: New DS exhaust to be released July 4!