CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Should I ???

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2002, 11:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All right here is the deal. My uncle bought a ds650 about 7 months ago. He works at a body shop. Someone stole a bomb and rolled it on the road and left it. The real owner just took the insurance on it so the body shop got the quad. My uncle bought the quad from the body shop for $200 dollars(the wrecker fee.) All he had to do is buy new plastic and lights and it was up and running again. He now wants a dirtbike so he offered me the bomb for $2500. This is the same uncle i bought the warrior off of. Is this a good deal.

Now my second question, I ride mostly open feilds with a few wood trails, few creek crossings, and small jumps. Would this be a good quad for me?

Thanks guys for any replies

Jordan

Old 06-18-2002, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

How could you go wrong with that price? Sounds like the way to go. It is a wide quad, but the benefit that you will get out of it will be worth it. Go for it!!

Old 06-18-2002, 11:46 PM
Canadian and Proud of it !!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The DS is is a great quad in the conditions that you ride. They are pretty much the as what I ride here in Canada. After owning my DS for a year and a half I could not even think of owning anything else. You will love the ride and the power. Say good buy to the slow trail ridding with the warrior guys.
$2500 bucks is a great deal too.

Old 06-18-2002, 11:50 PM
Trailblazer

How is the maintance on these. Are they pretty simple to maintain. Have there been any major probs besides the, i think a-arms falling apart? This quad has aftermarket a-arms so that is no prob.

Thanks guys, keepum coming

Old 06-19-2002, 03:31 AM
Pro Rider

My close friend has a DS - he is HITOWER. He has not had any probs except his radiator fan quit on him. He has not had any probs with his a-arms either. I do know that he likes it alot. He is a tall feller (6'8&quot so it fits him really good.