CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Assult on Aledo- THE RESULTS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2002, 10:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone, especially Lee(Adam's dad) would like to add pictures you can upload and add them to what we already have, here: Aledo Dirt Drag pics

Old 07-01-2002, 01:12 PM
Pro Rider

I appreciate the time mark and everyone put out to make this happen. there were a lot of really fast bikes. I was especcially impressed with charles raptor. to have less than a grand in motor mods and beat 99% of the bikes except one or two ds is impressive.congrats to king of the hill randy for spanking everybodys *** and sending scooby back to the drawing board! way to go little yellow school buses.

Old 07-01-2002, 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Hey everyone, I had a blast,too. make sure to look at my webpage (in my signature) for pictures. I have a lot of them.

Thanks to everyone for showing me around, and introducing me to people. We were the new guys, and never met anyone. Special thanks to Mark, Dusti, Bob, Rex, Chris, Rod, Steve, Kyle, Michael, Antwon, and anyone else I miss.

Hey Dusti, got some nice pictures of you, make sure to look.

Old 07-01-2002, 02:05 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks adam & Lee. Atleast my *** was showing while i was in front of the pack. well atleast for about ten more feet untill charles takes me. that damn raptor is fast. thats ok im fixing to bore also. how bout 690 cams methanol. sounds good to me. It was reallt nice meeting you guys. hope to ride with you again soon. Dusty

Old 07-01-2002, 06:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

14mins, and CREW
Thank you for a great time and a KILLER fireworks show(my little girl is still talking about it) I know it took alot of time and money to pull this off and I really appreciate the effort yall continued to put into it all weekend long. Everytime I looked around, You,Chris,Rex,Rod,Bob,and your wifes were working your A$$e$ off to make sure everyone was having a good time, and just so you know .....IT WORKED!!!!

It was great to meet everyone agian, and some for the first time.

Buttfungus, good pics,but I'm afraid your camera is out of calibration! it seems that your camera adds 50lbs not 10lb.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The award for most drags by a single person(s) goes to Roostin on you, and Raptorboy 673! Between these two guy's there must have been 200 runs logged, through the drag strip!LOL Their faces were BRIGHT red from windburn.hahaha.

Adam, is the lightest DS jocky in the world! BAR NONE.

Dusty, know I know why you and charles were so fast,[you both were racing WITH crack!] Now yall know why I was SO DESPERATE to beat you!LOL!

Biggerisbetter.

P.S. Rod, Please tell you wife(again) that I am sorry!( she really does look like my wife from behind)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2002, 08:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Biggerisbetter- I heard about the wife swapping going on. LOL I think i will try your technique at the next gathering. I also heard to you put up a good number on the dyno for only a "jetted" machine. We had a few DS riders claiming to only be piped/jetted. lol

I will add 2 more DS's to my impressed list

1. Maniac650 (smilin Randy) That thing get to mail delivered. Brings home the bacon!!
2. Badassbomb- I ran him and he ran right past me!!! No pig jokes on that one.
3. Biggerisbetter- I did not run him this weekend, but he is always fast.
4. Jeffinrivercity- I have seen the holy grail 760 in action now, good thing knutz is laying low. We do not need more than 1 in Texas.
5. AZSAND- I LIKE THAT TOY LIST!!!

Maniac and badass has everyone wollering in the dirt with rejection. The rest of the races were pretty much 50/50 between the raptors and DS. The only saving point is the fact that DS pilots have to spend way more $$$$$. Someone has to keep the economy going. Looks like all the big boys were running on fuel other than superunleaded. Thinking that i might be joining that group. A piston here and a cam there and a little 107 octane and a pinch of NOS and................

PS- WHO left a raptor at my house? As long as i do not have to make the payments can i keep it?

Old 07-01-2002, 11:52 PM
Trailblazer

i met scooby for the first time on the 28th, and i can tell you his bike has one hell of a top end charge!!!! i would get out on him and he would pass me at the end by at LEAST 15mph more.
when he gets that thing to run that way from start to finish i think we will all be in trouble.
and randys 760 just pulls so hard off the line....how does he hang on to that monster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] he is no doubt the fastest
i want to thank scooby for helping me out when i had problems with my bike, he was as nice as could be, as was everyone else there.
hope to ride with all of you again sometime,
mike

Old 07-02-2002, 12:12 AM
Pro Rider

Hey mark, might not be such a good idea to keep that Raptor, if you keep it, the wife might not let you get more mods for your 686. You might be better letting someone else have it, say, maybe, a nice little boy that rides a DS that needs the lighter raptor. Lol, just kidding

Old 07-02-2002, 12:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Thanks 14mins wish i could have been there i realy would like to meet you and hurycne and the rest of the guy's mabe next year with my 2003????????turbo??????
7 ?? metanol?????? nitrous???????who knows?????
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2002, 01:05 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Adam- thanks for the offer. I will decline though. A few changes will be made shortly. I do not want to run on alky but race gas is okay. I have a friend in Calafornia that likes to build fast quads, mainly yamaha's.

I did not get to run but a few drags[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] But i had cameras hidden in the trees, so i now know all the little dirty speed secrets of the DS's.

Adam- I might let you pilot the "superchicken" in the future when i need the 75 pound weight savings you provide! Great pics! My favorite is the race with Dusty,charles and number91

Badassbomb- I wanted to check out your NOS set-up! That has been on my mind for many months now. Your lowered purple framed DS looked wicked!! I was looking at some dyno charts today and dusty makes 1 more hp but a couple less pounds of torque. I never got the Trinity pipe dynoed, but it is a improvement over the gyrt slip-on. When i finally was going to run dusty the weater had turned bad. He has not outrun the superchicken yet! and plan to stay ahead. The game is back on again. lol Watching him run the other day i think he is there if he can get it out of the hole. I better serve him hambergers before we race again.

Quick Reply: Assult on Aledo- THE RESULTS!!!