CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is the race still on????

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 09:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't count Demon out just yet! He just moved and has no internet right now (he is going through withdrawls) I have talked to him and we will be in WY friday late afternoon sometime. We will be at the dunes somethime early sat morning. It looks like you will be out numbered by ds's so I would watch your back. LOL

I guess demon will have to buy you a coke then!! LOL

Old 07-10-2002, 10:26 AM
Pro Rider

Disturbed660, we can meet in Laramie at 7:00 that is even better. I know you work until kinda late and since you're driving a Chevy I figured it would take you a long time to get to Laramie from Colorado. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ok, let's meet up at 7:00 at the McDonalds near the exit you take to go to Walden. Sound OK? That would get us in Rock Springs by 11:00 AM or so... Pretty good. Can you bring that fold up shelter you have???

Yep, my lousy web host has been down since Sunday. Lousy company, this happens every couple of months and it is really starting to get me ticked off. As soon as my term is up with them I'm finding a better web host. I paid for a full year in advance - only $60 for the year but I guess you get what you pay for.

Old 07-10-2002, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

So we have Myself, Batouttahell, DSaholic, DemonDS and Disturbed600 right? Anybody else joining in the fun???

Also, like Bat said, bring shade and to that I would add plenty of water too. It get's hot out there for sure.

Disturbed, I'll call and make hotel reservations for Sat night.

I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met before, should be a fun weekend.

Old 07-10-2002, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like fun. I am looking foward to seeing what the dunes are like. It is always good to find new dunes that are close by.

I have a silver f250 and will be towing a little tralier with mine and demons DS's on it most likly unless my girlfriend wants to go then demon will be driving also. See you there.

Old 07-10-2002, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Poonin out huh? I dont think so Beotch!!! OHHH YAHHHHHHH BABY the race is on and I hope your ready because I will be!

Yep going through withdrawls no doubt. I hate not having the net but I am fighting with Quest over some old billing so until I can find an alternative to them I wont be on here. I wont have access at work anymore either.

Looking forward to whipping on a particular Raptor and then having a good ol time riding with the men and a boy(disturbed) LOL. My brother is coming and he is going to be bring a few other freinds of ours as well, we hope anyways. Looks like I have a few scores to settle with rematches, Wyo and another Freind of mine on his Banshee want a peice of me too. Should be fun!!

DSa, Call me.

Till later gents, if you want to get ahold of me just PM DSaholic and he will pass the message on I am sure, thats if he wont kill me for not asking him first LOL.

DemonDS

Old 07-10-2002, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

No problem. Looks like I am the middle man...

Old 07-10-2002, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

It should be fun to see everyone there.

Everyone better watch out I might have to take you out on my boys 50..........lol

Have a good trip up and see you in the sand

Bat

Old 07-10-2002, 08:02 PM
Pro Rider

dude if im a "boy" u must be a little girl...im not the one thinkin about callin off the bet. yes its true DEMONDS is pooning out " dude i don't got any money right now" what? u fear a raptor..if ur ds is soooo "fast" y r u thinkin twice about this bet??? AND u can't even run w/ wyo's shee and u want to race me... too funny!

im out...

Old 07-10-2002, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

I am hoping that all this trash talking is just in good fun. I am going out to ride and have fun, and I will be bringing the family. If you guys race cool, I will come watch and I dont really care who wins.

I know I will lose a race. I am sure you guys are lighter than me. I am a big guy (read fat) I dont care about racing.

If you guys start a bunch of crap talk and that you can count me out. If you want to ride and have fun lets do it. Sorry to rant, but I have a 5 year old and dont really need a bunch of bs around him.

Lets go and have fun. The bet thing is between you guys and I dont really care.

Late
Bat

Old 07-10-2002, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Alright disturbed I think that you have mad your point. If you are anything like you are on the site I really don't care to ride with you either. Everyone comes on hard times and is a little short on money, 500 bucks is a lot to wager on a race. Now a round of beer would be good but since you can't drink I think that maybe sonthing could be worked out. If you need to beat up on ds's that bad I will race you and let you wil just for the braging rights. But then we will have to go do some jumping and see who the real man is Can you say 80 ft long and 25 ft dune jumps??? I know I can and have all day long baby!!! So being the fastest is not all that there is to do and if you can't handle that then I am sorry but I have to agree with Bat on this one. I have never met a person from this site that I didn't like and have had fun riding with so please don't prove me wrong. I an really looking foward to this weekend and meeting you and some othere new people but please lets keep it civil.

Ok Rant off.....I hope that I didn't come off as a jerk because I am not but I can't sit buy while my friend gets railed and not stand up for him.

Bat..
I know for a fact that demon's razzing is all in fun. He is a real nice guy with a real fast quad. He just gets a little worked up when it comes to drag racing. We will surly be gentelman around your boy so don't you worry about that.

Quick Reply: Is the race still on????