CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is the race still on????

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dsa, it is not demon I am worried about. I have met him and rode once with him and agree with you.

I agree with your post and hope that the banter on the other side is all in fun also.

Look forward to meeting you this weekend.

Bat

Old 07-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Pro Rider

My thoughts exactaly.

Looking foward to meeting you also. I have been at little saraha while you were there and met 3TV but I don't think that I ever caught up to you.

Old 07-10-2002, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

ALLRIGHT!!!! That's IT!!! Don't make me have to come up there and And bring the BAJA out and step on all of YOU!!! LOL As for Disturbed I am sure he is just kidding around, but if not I will put DSa on my Baja and we can watch the Raptor Scrapin all day long!! And I think after the pounding DSa gave those juiced Raptors out at Little Sahara I think he and Demon would agree! So anyay I really would like to come up there I think I may not be working for another week so I could make the lon haul. I would probably go up there if I can get someone from Southern California to split the fuel and driving. Anybody up for it!? DS Dude?! How about you you want to go? Have fun boys if I can't make it and remember it's all for the fun of it!

Old 07-10-2002, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

OH BOY OH BOY..... I WANT TO RIDE THE ANGRYBAJA!!!!

It would be really cool if you could make it.

Old 07-11-2002, 03:01 AM
Pro Rider

ok guys its like this... i talk so much trash cuz... most of the time these forums r pretty boring and dead, all i try and do is stir it up, if one of my replys can get a laugh right on. if i **** someone off so be it. has far kas i know me a demon r cool, i talk to his poon self on yahoo IM alot, and it's all in fun. oh and ask wyo what i'm like in person...

Bat. thats coo dude, don't worry about any "crap" between me and any other person. i understand where u r coming from i wouldn't want my kids around that sort of thing. we are all civil grown men.. well but one girl i know!!! it will be fun, i can't wait to meet you guys this weekend.
wow if angrybajaboy comes what its 4 vs 1...i likes my odds. i may turn a few heads, i have yet to be beat by another raptor ( 1, but that 686 doesn't count) and layed waste to every ds i have found. wyo told me i have the fastest raptor he has ever seen ( w/ no engine mods) so we will see.......

Old 07-11-2002, 09:17 AM
Pro Rider

Right on, I thought that was the case from talking to Demon but I was just checkin. If angry comes you might be in trouble that is one fast quad. I smoked a pretty modded raptor that was beating just about everyone with it. Now if you put angry on it that is a different story (see I weigh 90 lbs less than him) but even with him on it that thing really moves. I am looking foward to meeting everyone and causing a little havic LOL...

Old 07-11-2002, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

Think of Disturbed as the Jeckly and Hyde of the internet. On the net is pretty much whacked, offensive, rude, beligerant, uncultured, childish, immature, spastic, retaliatory, hot-tempered, foul-mouthed, etc... In person he is just an average normal dude on a slow Raptor. Don't worry, he'll be a good boy and if not we can have Bat's 5 year-old smack him around a little to keep him straight.

About the bet... That's between you guys for sure and frankly I personally would never bet any real money on the race but how about the loser buys the rest of the crew pizza or supplies sodas for the next day of riding or something like that??? That will keep the financial impact small and the rest of us can reep the benefits either way. Good Idea huh?

Also, BTW, who is riding on Sunday too??? Disturbed and I have a hotel reserved for Sat night and we will be out again on Sunday until afternoon time.

Old 07-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

I think that we will be riding on sunday in the morning I would like to be home in UT around 3 or 4 so I think we (me and demon) will be leaving around 1 or so. If it is really hot we might leave earlier but I guess we will play it by ear.

BTW it is Demon's birthady today so every one wish him a happy birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! DEMON [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2002, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

Hey thanks man!!! I am at Circut City hehehehehehe.

Bat, You have nothing to worry about what so ever. Me and Disturbed have settled the bet issue and YES I did have to back down from the big bet. Money is tight and right now, even though I have complete confidence in the Demons ability to beat him I just cant risk it. So the bet is loser buys the winner dinner. Don't forget I have a little one to and I know where your coming from and if I felt in anyway that something could get out of hand I would say dont bring him but you have nothing at all to worry about. Disturbed, That lil punk, is a pretty good guy and I have chatted with him alot and yes we give eachother crap non-stop. You should see what we say on Yahoo LOL. I know though that we both want to win this race and it will be competitive but we are good sports and all will be well. Although I wouldn't want to be Disturbed when he loses and I hope EVERYONE on here lets it rip when they hear the news LOL. I am sure the same would happen to me too.

I am thinking me and DSa will be there on Sat about 8:30 or so. I plan on leaving GR sometime between7:30-8. We will unload at the parking lot and will most likely be close to there, probably off the back side. See everyone there!!!

Old 07-11-2002, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider

What!!! No perks for the spectators!!! Fine, enjoy your free dinner (whoever that is going to be). The rest of us will sit by and drool. Actually, Most of us have a budget and families so we need to watch our cash - myself included.

Anyway, to make this all official and what not I say there should be a starter person to start the race and somebody at the finish of the race. I'll be there with video camera to post the results on my site for all to see as well as take some photos. Best out of 3 or 5 would be a good idea. Personally I like to race where the gas pipes run West of the parking area but the backside of the dunes near the parking area is pretty good too it's just shorter. Persoanlly I like the long distance races where you can really stretch your legs and gain or lose by a larger distance.

It's not my race to decide how it should be run, I'm just throwing out ideas. I'm sure we'll all be racing all over the place anyhow but the "official" race should be somewhat organized.

Remember guys, it's going to be in the mid-90's so bring plenty of water and shade if possible and be careful of the razorbacks; I friend of mine got a new identity (smashed his face pretty good) about 2 weeks ago when he was there and flew off a razorback on his DS - He was wearing a helmet but it got pushed into his face pretty hard.

Quick Reply: Is the race still on????