CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Anybody From So. California up for a quick trip to the BIG WYO RACE!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2002, 10:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any body that's up for it let me know I will pitch in fuel, and driving or if need be I will pitch in the truck and the Trailer. I also have a class A license if you feel a bit nervous about me driving! Hell I love to drive!! That is what I do for a living!!! LOL

Old 07-10-2002, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Allright I know there is about ten of you guy's on this forum from southern california that would just love to go and ride some unfamiliar! Let me here it!! Let's go!! Or even you Las Vegas boys!! Need to know by tommorow if you want to tag along. Won't cost to much in fuel, my Cummins get's pretty good mileage!! WHoo HOOOO!! Let's GO! Let's GOOOOO!!!!!!

Old 07-10-2002, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider

got a dumb question but what and where is the BIG WYO RACE? What are the dates? Any other details?

Old 07-10-2002, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Well DemonDs and Disturbed 660 have had a challenge for the last 3 weeks about who is going to kick who's butt at the Dunes in Rock Spring's Wyoming. Well they decided to do it this weekend and there are a lot of people from the forum that are going to be there. I want to go but I just came back from there about a week ago and I don't relly feel like making that drive again without some company. So if I can get someone to go I would be willing to make the trip. Check "Is the Race On" in the forum. You can see all the animosity it's great!!

Old 07-11-2002, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

AngryBajaBoy, you can check my site for directions, maps and plenty of photos of Rock Springs. I have a quite a bit of info on the place. Of course Batouttahell or DemonDS can tell you a lot too. Anyway, go here for Rock Springs info if you need it. http://www.wyoduner.com/photos.htm

Hope you can make it, it's a pretty decent place to ride but the razorbacks are the worst I have ever seen anywhere. It's supposed to be in the mid-90's this weekend.

Old 07-11-2002, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks WyoD, so far it doesn't look like I am going to be able to make it. I can't get any answers from anybody. I know they are looking at this post, but nobody seems to care to post either a negative or positive reply. Ds Dude, 1Bearman, Sandaholic, and I know there is at least three or four more guys down here that are on this forum. They must have broken computers or something, any other time they are on here chatting about something else. And then there is Sandpig and the Vegas boy's I know I didn't direct it to the Nevada folk but that is on my way there, I figured maybe I would here from them also. So anyway I will keep you guy's posted, and if I don't get any positive response by tonight it looks like I won't be making it.

Old 07-12-2002, 01:52 AM
Pro Rider

ttt