CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Relay fan?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2002, 01:52 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hightower, i was just saying. Ive seen you posts, some ppl have bad ideas and you let them know it. And some ppl have pretty good ideas like the fan? and you seem to find something like you cant find the right size to think it wont work. Well man im not tryin to bring you down or anything but you need to back up and look at your resources here....as Quadman said, i work at an auto parts store selling auto parts, i took measurements, went to the books, found a lot of fans. OK out of those fans, I took those with regulators and spped adjustments and said hey, DS650 fans...so anybody that is interested let me know. I can get colors too...WOW...Colors,Speeds,Regulator,right size,wiring harness,I'll supply mounting brackets...ok...hella deal or what guys...so hightower, haha talk to a parts man that knows what they're doing. haha

Old 07-31-2002, 01:07 AM
Pro Rider

right on Randy!!
If my new fan that im gonna be getting screws up i will for sure come to ya and get one of those fans....
Tate

Old 07-31-2002, 07:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Baja99x - where are you even coming from man? If you re-read this entire thread, you'll see that I never said anything about any idea not working. As a matter of fact, there isn't even an "idea" talked about on this thread. I simply said that "I" couldn't find anything other than OEM, and the source I listed for that at half the price of Bomb was given to me by others on this forum who have also tried getting something else cheaper too. Now you've found something you say will work, is water tight, and will look good. That's great, so you should put up a post anouncing that for everybody to benefit (if you haven't already I mean, I haven't looked yet).

And sure, I challenge ideas sometimes, and I'm sure you've seen that on other threads - if a person asks a question I should think that they should get responses from both sides of the fence. They should come from those that agree, and also the devils advocate. I've gotten a lot of good info from people slamming my own ideas, and I've thanked them for it. I've also been thanked for the same.

Don't worry, no offense was taken by me from your comments, and I certainly never meant to offend you either although it seems I have, but you really should read a little more carefully in the future, and take a look at yourself too - you see, you're really not much different than you are accusing me of being.

Old 07-31-2002, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider

I think that you guys should get off Hightowers back. Hightower is the one guy that will always step up and answer a post when everyone else has passed it by. Just because you guys are all friends doesn't give you the right to come in here and gang up on other members.

I value Hightowers opinion very much, from reading his post I can tell that he has tried tons of "ideas" by trial and error. And by doing this, and then taking the time to post about it helps everyone else out. He has never come in here and flamed people or caused grief for anyone else. Hightower is a valued member of the ATV Connection Forum, so like I said, get off his back.

baja, "no offense" but you came across like an A-hole. All you had to say is that you believe that you have more experience and knowledge of parts then the people that HT has been working with, and that you think that you found something that will work. HT would have come back and said "baja, that's great, can you give me more info, thanks"

Old 07-31-2002, 08:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Geez, and the bomb forum used to be a friendly place to visit. Some of your newer members are scaring the bomb threads image.

Old 06-22-2004, 11:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Relay fan?

Re-Visiting an old post. . .

Who has ordered one of These Fans from Offroadwarehouse?

Does it come with the plug directly for the stocker?

Old 02-26-2005, 09:49 AM
Pro Rider
Default Relay fan?

Jeez, I just saw the date on this thread.
You are the man Hightower.

Old 02-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Range Rover
Default Relay fan?

I just got one last week for $62. It does plug into the stock harness. Its kinda a pain to put in though, i ended up taking the tank off and sliding it in from the top down. Or you could remove the header i guess.