CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

What ever happened to the missing motors and what ever happened to knutz?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2002, 10:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are the motors siezed by the police??? ( legal problems ) or pawned?? Please explain more? The way i read that, in between the lines is his ol lady hauled *** and took the motors with her.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2002, 12:19 AM
Pro Rider

No they have notr been pawned.

Everyone will get thier motors but obviously it's taking MUCH longer than it should.

Come on now don't be asking for specifics, I don't have any![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2002, 12:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Your such a big meanie 14mins. Go to your room till you can be nice to others.LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2002, 05:49 AM
Trailblazer

Labor Day huh thats what he said well why hasn't he called his customers and said that???? Well there is something fishy going on and Don doesn't want to come out and tell us and he told us at the beginning of last month that he would like us to E mail our problems to him rather than air it out in a forum well since he will not respond to ANY of us I guess we will do it here. I would like for any DS owners to know about this so if they think about ordering parts from him they will think twice about his intergrity and honesty. I really is to bad that something that is supposed to be leasure time now comsumes your days calling all over the country hoping that someone has heard from this guy. If I wanted to something like that I would of took up crystal meth or black tar haroine atleast there are suppport groups for you when things don't go your way with those thing. What I'm saying is come on Don own your problem call me or one of the other guys be a man. Getting of my soap box and all of you guys with engine be thankful yours isn't held hostage I know my engine loves me and wants to come home.

Old 08-07-2002, 06:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

A friend of mine sent a top end to Mickey Dunlop last January, it was a 300EX going to get re-sleeved to 330cc, and some head porting. This minor task that should've took a whole three hours of labor took almost 4 months.
Now I'm seeing all this crap with the 760's and Kuntz.
I've heard many stories about other motor shops too.
I don't think I'll ever send anything out to anybody, if I can't bolt it on myself, or have the machine work done locally, it aint happening.
I sure feel bad for the guys that got screwed, and I sure don't wanna be in their shoes. I'm sure if you guys could go back in time you wouldn't send them. I wish I had a time machine.

Old 08-07-2002, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

Why don't some of you get on a plane to Vegas collect what's left of your motors and go from there. LA to Vegas is $39 right now and lots of airlines have specials right now. Say you spend $500 for car and ticket but you get everything back in a box. Take box to local shop and go ride.

Smitty

Old 08-07-2002, 11:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Knutz is in vegas???? I think the bookies came and got them. "Give me the motors or your kneecaps" Take the motors, i will quit answering my phone and e-mails. Sorry guys, this is just a wierd deal. I know if my motor was missing, i would show up at his shop/house and the two of us would have a come to Jesus meeting.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2002, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

I cant believe you guys are putting up with this bs.. this guy should be flogged, wether its really his "fault" or not.. What a joke. He should be here for 15 minutes everyday explaining how things are going

Old 08-07-2002, 11:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 08-08-2002, 12:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider

AZSAND- Looking at your signature line, makes me think you DS is a on drugs. LOL Meth head??? Is that kind of like a crack *****?? or more like a pot head?? Now ain't that the Shizz. LOL

WStart the floogging, who is going to throw the first stone?? What will you missing motor guys pay for me to go undercover and collect them for you??

Quick Reply: What ever happened to the missing motors and what ever happened to knutz?