CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Who has the coolest and Fastest Ds out there.

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2002, 02:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This post is to find out who has the Fastest and Coolest looking Ds out there. Is it one in the same or is the fastest different than the coolest looking? Put pics to prove point. I know there alot of Ds out there so sound off.

Old 08-07-2002, 09:20 AM
Pro Rider

Jeff, has both of those covered.

Old 08-07-2002, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know Jeff's has to be fast and have seen some posts where he raced some and beat other quads. My question is exactly how fast is it??? What times does it run? AZSand seems to have one very fast ride and has proved it with a 4.9 in the 300ft in the dirt(or was it sand?). DSMike also has one very fast bike and has run very fast on pavement. Randy is very fast and took first at Aledo but I haven't seen his times yet either. I be willing to bet Scooby could put up the best numbers if he ran on pavement. Turbos are hard beeatches to launch and he might spin too much on dirt, but then again I'm just speculating here.

I don't place a lot of faith in guys that say I saw this bike beat that bike. Any experienced racer knows that a half second better reation time in a launch is hard to detect by a flagman but makes a 5 bike length advantage by the end of a 1/4 mile! Thats easy to see on a timeslip. Oh BTW yes my DS is slow right now, but it won't be this way very long.

On a last note, Jeff's DS is the best looking I have seen yet. It good to see someone put that much hard work into a quad. There was a Cannondale on Ebay that gets my best for what I would like to be seen on BA Cannondale

Old 08-07-2002, 10:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Fast who knows.pretty well jeff takes the cake.but try this on for size we go riding i make her scream so jeff makes her scream.i make her scream louder so jeff make her louder.so we head for the rough stuff.wham they both love the abuse.so we push them to new limits.making them scream all the way!!!!!WOW that was good but we must return to camp so we ride in. jeff parks his lady under the dust free enviroment he has created for her a gose to work polishing her up!!! I toss her aside grab a beer and join the guy's for a bull$hit session.life is good. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

PS.by the time hes done with his work and joins us in the bull$hit session the story's already been told and i won!!!the beers gone.LOL LATER

Old 08-07-2002, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider

I think that that cannondale has to be one of the best looking machines i have seen, I would like to have that thing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2002, 11:57 AM
Pro Rider

Not so fast on the Cannondale thing, I'm still working on mine. I am having Alum stator covers made and polished the timing gear cover and clutch cover are being polished as we speak. All that and one of my new custom tail lights for it. Bring your sunglasses.

Jeff has the bombs covered.

Smitty

Old 08-07-2002, 12:09 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I think randy and jeff have the same set-up motorwise. As much as it pains me to say it, Randy is FAST. Now a bomb can not be cool looking. Maybe to a fireman, or a armyman....... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 08-07-2002, 01:36 PM
Pro Rider

Who is Jeff, and where can i get a look at his Bomb? Thanks![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-07-2002, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider

Look for the screen name "jeffnrivercity" and then click on the DS760 link in his sig. Then put the druel guard on the key board and enjoy!

Old 08-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider

hey "thesorb" come out to sand mountain nv for labor day weekend and you will have a look at the fastest DS's in the nation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Who has the coolest and Fastest Ds out there.